for It Started With a Fight

2/22/2015 c2 Zaina
WRITE MORE
9/7/2013 c2 3Dramione-Fan 17
I like your story please update again soon
4/14/2013 c2 Rebel4Life14
are you going to update this story ? its a realy cute story and i like it
11/14/2012 c3 dontcaredontcare0111
Update :-) great story
11/6/2012 c3 1Kato45
I really like it it is awsome
9/9/2012 c3 9Fleur24
""white tank top that I heard was called a wife-beater. I don't really understand that name because why would a shirt beat a wife? It just confused me."" Young Cato's cute.

I rather like that Enobaria sent Cxato over to Hamyitch's house with a book about not be an acholic. Its nice to know that she cares a bit.

Even on the victory tour, Careers have to train.
So there are only those two from dsitrict 2?

""Finnick watched us with a mix of sympathy and disgust in his eyes, I just glared at him.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Said Clove, watching me with a smirk on her face. I whipped my head around to face her, glaring.

"I'm not! He just annoys me." I said, taking a bite out of my raw vegetables.

"You're just jealous that he won the Games when he was 14 years old. And you have to wait until you're 18." Said Clove, her smirk growing, knowing that she was right. And she was, I just wasn't going to admit it."" HAHA Catos jealous of Finnick.

AWE Clove has a crush on Finnick, but then again what girl doesn't?

""Clove's eyes widened and she turned pink."" WOW that has got to be a first.

""Can we go tomorrow?" Asked Clove, she could ask him stuff like that and not get punished or yelled at because Brutus was always sweet on Clove. She was probably his favorite student. I was probably his second favorite.

He stared at Clove, trying to make a decision. She stared back, making cute little wide eyes at him."" How sweet, Brutus has a sweet spot for Clove.

SXweet Katniss noticed them in the meadow. Wonder what she's going to do.

Poor Cato, Katniss saw him training.

And after seeing Cato, she runs into Peeta! YAY!

Peeta's staring at Katniss, and she thinks he's sick. That's cute.

""We sat at the table for about 5 minutes. I would have been happy to just sit there forever if it meant I could continue eating that cheese bun. It was delicious."" This is really sweet.

I LOVE how Cato chased Katniss into the alley just to tell her that he wasn't always some crazy kid who could kill you with a sword. I also LOVE how Prim ran after her and then introduced herself.

""Do you mind if I come? My training is over for the day." Said Cato, looking hopefully at me.

"Yeah, can he come? Please, Katniss?" Pleaded Prim, her wide eyes staring at me.

"Fine, he can come." I said, rolling my eyes at Prim but a smile had made its way to my face."" I can't get over how cute hese younger versions of the characters are.
9/9/2012 c1 Fleur24
""I smiled at him in joy that he hadn't left without me.

"Are you ready to hunt today, Katniss?" He asked me quietly.

"Yes! I am totally ready!" I scream-whispered."" This is sweet. I like that her father is alive.

So Brutus is the victor. No wonder it was a brutal year.

So all the mentors of all the Districts come on the Victory tour? That's kind of strange.

I LOVe the part where Katniss sings to the mockingjays and the repeat the song back to her.

Oh Brutus was last year's Victor. SWEET Katniss gets to see Finnick!

Its rather nice that at this time in the story both Katniss and Prim are too young to participate in the Hunger Games.

I really like seeing how Katniss' relationship with her mother used to be. I LOVe how her mother bought Katniss a dress.

"'I twirled around a little bit, admiring it as the skirt of the dress spread out around me.

"Mom! I'm ready for you to do my hair!" I yelled. She came in on me while I was twirling around.

"Whoa! Slow down, Kat. Don't want you to fall over." She laughed and grabbed my arm as I almost toppled over.

I giggled and sat down on the bed facing away from her as she sat down behind me ready to do my hair. I loved it when she did it. Her hands were always so soft and it felt good against my head. This year, my hair was finally long enough to do one braid instead of 2."" Young Katniss is so cute!

AWE! Katniss blushed at catching Finnick's eye.

"" saw a dirty blond haired boy who looked menacing with those muscles, he looked older than me. He could easily beat me up; I planned to stay away from him. A smaller dark haired girl walked out behind him, she carried a knife with her. My eyes widened at her.

More children came out following the mentors. They looked like they were training for the Games. Maybe they were the kids that my dad always talked about when the Games came on, he called them the Careers.

I kept my eye on the dirty blond boy and the dark haired girl. The boy had dark blue eyes and he kept looking around in disgust, maybe he didn't like our district. The little girl just stood there playing with her knife, she had brown eyes."" They let children training to be careers come on the vicctory tour? Interesting, maybe they want them to see what their future competition will be.

""Oh yeah? Then come and get it. I bet that no one from this disgusting district would have the guts to try." He cackled. How could he just insult my district like that?

"Watch me." I told him. Then threw my plate of food at his face.

The food ran down his face and on to the ground. I started cracking up until I saw his face. There was complete rage and fury written all over it. I knew I had just made a big mistake."" Yep Katniss definitley has the guts to stand up to Cato.

HAHA two kids are too fast for the peacekeepers.

Ah ha Haymitch and Brutus to the rescue.

YAY Haymitch's POV!

""I watched as the little girl who actually beat up the little boy from District 2 walk away. She had a fire in her eyes that unbelievably never failed to shine through, not even when her father forced her to say sorry and make her look like a nice girl. Which she obviously wasn't.

That girl was going to be something special."" Haymitche doesn't know how right he is.

Haymitch is roght about Katniss giving Cato trouble when they get older.

Sweet Cato's POV.

"'I couldn't believe that girl. She had the guts to beat me up."" I like this part as Cato's obviously not used to being beat up.

""Her eyes were so pretty; they were sleet gray but had a special fire in them. And her long hair was a beautiful mahogany brown. But her eyes were the best part. Her name was beautiful too."" AWE this is cute.

AWE he's going to go see her tomorrow.
8/2/2012 c3 Overlord
I think you should get them food. :)
7/23/2012 c3 2theworstidea
Update soon!
7/22/2012 c3 5Paige Mellark-Lynch
they should get them a picture frame and as always great story update soon
7/12/2012 c3 6THELASTJEDl
yes, he would.
lol.
anyway, great job! update soon!
7/10/2012 c3 Guest
Cato and gale or peeta should get in a fight
7/9/2012 c3 5mintiness
AAHHHH! LOVE! :)
UPDATE!
7/9/2012 c3 Anonymous
You need to stop beating yourself up so much. :) I liked this chapter. Please update soon.
7/6/2012 c1 1MoonByDaySunByNight
i loved it it was perfect
except Finnick has green eyes i believe
28 Page 1 2 Next »