for Che, Freaking Kitty

6/2/2013 c5 HoNk HoNk MuThErFuCkEr
Please update. Such a cute story. Makes me laugh too.
5/4/2013 c5 Gothgirl252
It's really good so far keep it up.
4/26/2013 c5 Kin01
omg! This is fantastic. Why aren't you updating? How can you deprive this world of this genius? I especially love your Sena!
4/12/2013 c5 Guest
Soooo... update anytime soon? I've been waiting you know! -pout-
and this story is really so freaking amazing and you ended it right when it was interesting and gaah!
Hiruma should really make it clear that sena is his lol. And sena agreeing... omg it would be hilarious. Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
4/9/2013 c5 Deda Altesse
Lovely :D
2/18/2013 c5 1lostsun
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story! I really like it and Sena is so cute and reckless!
1/31/2013 c5 Krinya
OH MY SHOCKS I love this story! Please continue to post. I am begging you. Oh, and tell moonpuzzle that one of your readers said thank you. :D
1/28/2013 c5 Guest
I love it and can't wait for the next chapter
1/10/2013 c5 zoe
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this amazing story! please!
1/5/2013 c5 mamita
Hello I loved your fic, I love this wonderful couple, love the HirumaxSena, they are the best, is the best partner, hehe, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
12/31/2012 c5 kagome midnight fox
oh this story is ummm interesting.i rate stories i like so i'll give it a 9 so far
12/15/2012 c5 Natty19
Hello.

I don't know what to tell, just I love your story, even if I don't understood all. Sena is to cute and his reacts look real for a cat change to a humain. They are logic and... I don't have the word to tell what I think about your story. My english is to bad.

So, I hope i could read the next soon.

A french fan who don't speak english very well.

Natty19
12/9/2012 c5 YafahShira
LoVE your story. Please update soon!
11/15/2012 c5 LunarStar98
hehehehehehehe !YAOI RULES! sena x hiruma pairings rule yah! please continue love the smexy story hehehe
11/7/2012 c5 1Deathray101
it a cute story i hope you updated it soon.
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »