for Che, Freaking Kitty

11/4/2012 c5 Guest
another chapter would be super-awesome-fantastic-special-yoai-addiction-of greatness! So I hope u get the point please update! For all that has yoai please update this story!
11/2/2012 c5 1beachblondey
so good i love it please update soon
11/1/2012 c5 42FlippedOutFlippy
I really hope you continue this story. I enjoyed it so much, the story was so funny and hot. I couldn't stop myself from laughing a lot then I swear, the scenes with Sena and Hiruma getting naughty were very hot! My cheeks got red lol.

Please don't lets your readers hang, we are all waiting for this story to update!
10/11/2012 c5 codebamboo
Being born as a cat has its perks :D I silently squealed so loudly when Sena was doing his stretches. You can imagine the wild imagination of the guys working hard if they saw him in such a position. Nice chapter, I can't wait for more!
10/11/2012 c4 codebamboo
I can't wait til the first game is over, I'm expecting one hell of a lemon scene! Juumoji is becoming one of my favourites, his perverted mind is just so awesome. I hope you get more creative juices to help you write :3
10/11/2012 c3 codebamboo
Holy cow on a barbecue. That - that was probably one of the best lemon scenes that I've ever read. And there wasn't even any penetration! Trust Hiruma to exploit Sena when he's getting a good-morning-wake-up blow job :D You can spice up later scenes with some sex toys, or maybe a threesome? Whatever fits with the plot :) Fantastic chapter, I loved it!
10/11/2012 c2 codebamboo
NO! THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PASHING SCENE. Hiruma sure is kinky, what if the collar and ownership thing ;D And Jumonji has a good thought process. Fuck the living daylight out of a cute boy he just met. Great chapter!
10/11/2012 c1 codebamboo
Cat!Sena would be just sooooo adorable! Amazing chapter, this is really addicting.
9/25/2012 c5 Guest
PLEASE release the next chapter! I'm dieing here!
9/12/2012 c5 3She Who Walks With Death
I love this! Kitty! Sena is just too adorable! 8D
8/8/2012 c5 bob 61
please continue i want to find out what happens
i love the story its the first good/interesting one i have found i a while
please update soon :)
7/31/2012 c1 waiting
Gaaaah! Please update! Pleaaaseeee! I can't live without this!
7/11/2012 c5 1aurla0
HOLY SHIT
NO SENA
I DON'T THINK YOUR LEGS CAN TAKE YOUR NEW WEIGHT FROM THAT HEIGHT
NOOOOO
DON'T DIEEEE

...
Anyways.
This story is really fun and interesting! It's a really original idea.
Please update soon
7/8/2012 c5 2audrastar
Love this story plz continue to write it because there are not many stories of this pairing.
6/27/2012 c5 blackandwhitemixedinnight
omg this is awesome i hope you continue you also some how reminded of Hiruma XD
71 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »