for Runes

5/24 c7 11slytherinlibrarymole
oh my goodness the cliffie! And yes! no really evil Loki, it's just Thanos the undisputed villain of everything that goes wrong, including the toilets minister fudge couldn't unclog and blamed on Sirius.
Anyways, really interesting, hate that it ended, please continue as soon as you can possible do so.
5/24 c2 slytherinlibrarymole
oh my gosh, not jerked up awake in the middle of the night, not gave each other a long hard stare, Fred and George sneezed.
But really, I'm more worried about when Fred and George meet Loki. Because try and tell me they didn't find a book of muggle myths and decide to worship the god of pranksters? like really? of course, they did. ANd of course, even when he isn't under Thans' brainwashing, Loki still doesn't need anyone to continue inflating his massive ego 9though if I met him in real life I would probably contribute to it, just saying)
6/21/2020 c7 SunPho3n1x
I liked it! Very fun. I love Luna. Still super quirky, but always ends up all right. Thank you for writing this.
3/9/2020 c7 The Punmaster
Sweet. Thanks for writing.
2/27/2020 c4 Guest
Useless, all of them! They're like sitting ducks! I'm triggered hahahahaha!
11/22/2018 c2 1Roserayrose
“”if you're homophobic you should probably leave if that happens(No offence).””” listen i absolutely love this story - ive read it many times over - but apologizing to homophobes is kinda,,, uncomfortable. it is full offense that those pricks leave
9/14/2016 c7 Roserayrose
Really hope for that sequel to happen, or for you to just continue this one. I really do wanna see what'll happen next 3 So please oh please I beg and prey, go and throw us a new chapter today! (Or not today, but soon to today, I only used that because it went well with my little song)
8/2/2016 c7 AnimeIceFox
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it and if you ever do get the urge to write a sequel, I will happily read it.
4/16/2016 c7 Guest
This is really good.
4/13/2016 c7 2Penny is wise
Awesome story.
8/23/2015 c7 23Rori Potter
Amazing!
8/7/2015 c4 Tsubaki-Akai
Don't know if anyone else pointed this out yet but in the bottom of the chapter you need to fix Capt America's name. He's Steve Rogers not Roberts. Other than some spelling errors your story has been very interesting and entertaining.
7/13/2015 c7 Guest
Nay.
5/22/2015 c7 6TheUnquietDead
I couldn't stop reading once I started. When is the sequel going to be up?
10/16/2014 c7 11Ghostunderasheet
I say nay on Coulson/Barton. Barton is my favorite. I can't bare to imagine him with anyone other than me (and maybe Natasha just because I've read so many of those...).
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »