for Uninvited

5/24 c10 longtimereader3
oh my god. i feel like i was meant to stumble upon this fic again after so many years-and i'm glad i did! holy fuq. i first started reading your story since 'dance with the devil' during the height of my joker obsession when I was 14 (lmao). it's been 13 years since and I've never forgotten this story. and just today, I received an update email from for a fic I wrote back in 2014, which led me to click on my old profile and check out the old stories I favorited long ago. i could not believe my eyes when I saw that this story had updated! you've grown so much as a writer and I can't wait to see what you create next. i hope you and your loved ones have remained safe throughout these weird times. take care! and finally-thank you.
5/16 c9 Breesabry
I can’t believe you are back! 3
3/21 c10 Augustina
This story is soo captivating! I've been reading Dance with the devil and then this non stop for the past few days... And I am absolutely in love with this... I really really hope you haven't abandoned this fic... It's been almost a year since your last update :(
11/26/2020 c1 Guest
Girl don't leave us hanging like this...this story is my favourite, i don't how many time i have reread it, i really hope that you're gonna be back soon :*
11/1/2020 c10 Abc
When are you going to updaaate
10/7/2020 c1 Guest
Is this story still being updated? I hope soooo
10/6/2020 c8 Ivana Anggie
I am so glad that when I decide to return to Fanfiction this story is being revive! Kudos to you
9/18/2020 c10 Guest
Where are you fam! I’ve been having dreams about this story that’s how bad I need an update
8/28/2020 c10 Guest
Love this story so much lol I check religiously for updates! Xx
7/15/2020 c10 BunnyBee
This is AWESOME! I can't believe that you haven't updated recently. Please don't stop writing this fic. It's too brilliant to be neglected. I love your style and your work in general! I hope your doing fine and I will always be waiting for you. KUDOS!
7/6/2020 c1 Dee
Please update i refresh this story everyday I can honestly say that it is in my top 3 of all the fanfiction i’ve ever read and I’ve read hundreds! Its amazing seriously
6/30/2020 c10 itsjustanotherbrickinthewall
Still waiting for you to update this story! It’s just too good. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
6/25/2020 c10 Guest
Ma’am I will be checking everyday to see if you have updated. Call it obsessed but- actually yeah I’m obsessed. Seriously please give us more. We are all waiting (Im)patiently.
5/19/2020 c10 ChickenWingz
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. This story is my crack, and I need my fix! I absolutely adore this portrayal of the joker and I love your original character. I personally vibe with the possessive and darker joker, because I feel THATS who he would be. Not some sunshine and daisies, turn a new leaf in one day, kind of guy. Anyway, Jess is in for a wild ride. My online classes start up May 26, and this story may be the only thing keeping me sane while finishing my degree. Love it!
5/14/2020 c10 VantablackValentina
Oh my... That was one steamy chapter! :) You know what I like so far... That Mr J hasn't resorted to beating Jess (who is a small and easy target...) for menial things... I have always thought it to be a sign of cowardice and inability to stay in control and that was a thing that disturbed me a bit in the previous fic :)
441 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »