for Uninvited

10/23/2015 c7 Hannah
Oh my gosh, are you going to continue this? I know you wrote it ages ago but its so goooooood... Please write more? Pretty please?
10/14/2015 c7 3Gravity Fair
I am crying. What happened to you?! Why haven't you updated?! Are you dead?! Seriously, you have to realize how good this is. I, of course, read Dance With The Devil first and then went on to this story. I saw that it wasn't complete and my stomach dropped instantly, because I just KNEW it would never be finished. You've dropped off the face of the planet :( Have you given up on this story? As a fanfic writer myself, I can relate. Honestly I can. For me, I want the story to be so great that I end up never updating, because I've psyched myself and everyone else up for something AMAZING only to fall short. Or at least I always THINK I'm going to fall short, so I don't even try. I'm just curious, do you just not want to continue the story? I wish you would... This inspires me to try harder with my fanfic, because your writing structure is so good. It's like your descriptions just flow from your fingertips. You make it look so easy. Anyway, I haven't said thank you yet, so I'll say it now: THANK YOU FOR WRITING THE STORY OF JESSICA WAYNE, BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONTINUE THIS SHIZZ PLEASE PLEASE! I MUST HAVE CLOSURE OR SOMETHING!
9/3/2015 c7 Guest
I've just recently read Dance with the Devil and now I've caught up with this one too, not realising that you hadn't updated since 2012! I really hope you update sometime soon because you've got a really good story going here and I'm desperate to see what happens next!
8/28/2015 c7 EllaBellaxox
this is an amazing story please please PLEASE continue with it!
8/11/2015 c7 PrewalShadeX
Awesome!
8/8/2015 c7 Ryssa of Didymos
I've just read Dance With the Devil and Uninvited and, Gods, this is by far the best story I've ever read about Joker and an OC! Well done, I mean it!
8/6/2015 c7 Guest
Amazing start to the story! Please update soon!
7/26/2015 c7 1amanda.j.pickel
please, please, PLEASE make more magic and continue this! I LOVE IT SO DANG MUCH!
7/26/2015 c7 Guest
OMG rlly good! PLZ update soon!
- Sycx Assassin
7/25/2015 c2 Guest
Hello! Luv this so far!
-Sycx Assassin
7/23/2015 c7 dismaldragon
I loooove this story! I seriously hope that you decide to continue it :)
7/22/2015 c7 1jasmine.n.underwood
Omg this story is intense please continue this awesomeness :D:D;):):P:):P
6/24/2015 c5 Mehovik
Fantastic chapter! (Ch5 btw, first encounter with the joker). I had to re read it, because the first time I read it too fast! I loved it! My heart actually raced as they were running out of the building. I was half expecting half anticipating her never making it out of arkham. :)
6/16/2015 c1 AnneTesla
I really enjoyed reading your story please update soon! ! :)
6/15/2015 c7 Hades Raven
It's really good :D When are you able to update it?
441 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »