for Uninvited

3/26/2020 c10 MOONYPLUM
I really love this story and on how well written this is. I do hope that you will continue writing this fic and update soon.

The characters are just GREAT! And I really think that your portrayal of the Joker is quite spot on I wish that this story will end up with an ending where Jessica and Joker would be together, for realz. I know that I kinda sound cheezy, I guess I'm just a huge sucker for this kind of endings Pretty please! I just really love them both. And seeing them ending up together would be like .. WOW!

Can't wait for your next update! Thank you!
3/26/2020 c10 Guest
All the complex feels! I love the push and pull going on in her mind! She is so torn and I can’t wait to read more!
3/25/2020 c10 3Jinxed4Ever
Well, that escalated quickly. :/
3/25/2020 c10 8Starswim
Wow! I didn't expect you to update, and I didn't expect a sex scene and Jessica's response in this long chapter! Wow! I hope to read more of this story. I'm dying to see what comes next! Thank you for your hard work, you're awesome!
3/25/2020 c10 1FlukeShot
Great chapter. sad that she enjoyed it. I wish she was more averse to it all! don't give in Jessica!
haha
can't wait for the next chapter! so glad you're back!
3/25/2020 c10 1Artgirl162
love it!
3/16/2020 c9 SAM
I was surprised, I was just going to reread Dancing with the Devil, then I saw that you updated the sequel. God damn, I am so fucking happy. I hope you finish this story! Good luck & more power!
3/16/2020 c8 nicole
YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! : PLEASE CONTINUE THIS WONDERFUL STORY OF YOURS 3
3/14/2020 c9 LovelyPeaxhBlush
Hope all is well with you. Please please please update. Don't abandon this story, it's really good.
3/9/2020 c9 1Elena-Ray
Words cannot begin to describe just how excited I was when I saw that you're back and updating! I re-read the entirety of "Dance with the Devil" again and am now working on this. I am OVERJOYED that you're updating again! It's definitely been worth the wait.
3/3/2020 c9 mmmmm
giiirl i'm gonna die of curiosity if you won't update
2/26/2020 c5 Zoey jane
I am so stupid. i just realized that her name is harley quinn. what is wrong with me?
2/26/2020 c4 Zoey Jane
OMG this is beautiful! i'm sorry... I'm like obsessed with the joker. so i look at this ansi'm covering my mouth like "DAAAAAANG"
2/14/2020 c9 Guest
I am so hooked on this story! I hope you continue to write! You have an amazing talent and I can't wait to see how you end this great story!
2/9/2020 c9 Faery66