for Uninvited

2/3/2020 c8 ma
of courseso glad that you decided to continue
1/11/2020 c9 Emppu
Hello! I love this story and I just want to keep reading. I'm so happy that you started writing this again and you are such a great writer, so keep going! I would love to read more of this and know how this is going to end. Therefore, please update!
1/3/2020 c1 Cullenpotterjackson18
Please keep writing.
1/3/2020 c8 Cullenpotterjackson18
Please keep writing this is a great piece of work and I've been struggling to find any as good as this, thank you.
12/10/2019 c9 Guest
I just stumbled across your last story and this sequel to it and my gosh I'm so hooked! I couldn't put it down i was so sad to realize i couldn't go to the next chapter! I love your character Jessica and how you portray the joker! He seems more crazier then he did the last story! I love it! I hope you continue this! Thank you for writing such a great story!
11/26/2019 c9 itsjustanotherbrickinthewall
Wow so happy you’re reviving this story! I’ve been here since the beginning and am so ecstatic about this update. Can’t wait to see where you take this! Update as soon as you can!
11/22/2019 c9 girlsacred
Hola me encanta que hayas vuelto, la historia esta me tenia enamorada es una de las que mas enamorada estoy,felicidades y animo
11/20/2019 c9 5InDreamsILived
Well, I've just binged this series in two days. The ups and downs throughout this was quite a rollercoaster of emotions, but I like how you never let the Joker falter too far from character. I can honestly say that only two stories so far, this series and another, have grasped my attention like this when it comes to the Joker in romantic settings.

I was not apart of the stories followers/readers when you went on your long hiatus but it's nice to have you back. I can already tell by this chapter alone that you've grown even more in your writing style.

I hope you update soon!
11/19/2019 c9 3Gravity Fair
Omgomgomg you came back with a BANG! This chapter was fantastic. As soon as she mentioned not seeing photos of a family or anything in the house, I was like, omg he actually bought it or something. lol. Or at least didn’t kill anyone for it or something. I am so excited for what’s to come but also so incredibly worried. Because this story has stayed in close canon to how the Joker might actually be, that I fear it could never have a happy ending. Lol. I’m such a pessimist. I’m used to reading stories in one sitting after they’ve already been finished, so I’m never left worrying about what might happen later on. I can’t say the same for this one. I’m going to be waiting on the edge of my seat for every single chapter. Please keep it up and update soon!
11/19/2019 c8 Gravity Fair
Since this announcement, I have spent the last few days re-reading this story. And when I say “this” one, I mean “Dance With The Devil” as well, since I couldn’t remember ANYTHING from it. Since I followed/favorited this story, I knew it must have been important to me or impressed me, so I was confident in reading it over again and knowing I’d enjoy it just as much as the first time. I can’t believe you came back. I cant believe you’re continuing after years on hiatus! Thank you for coming back and I am SO READY for this revival. And here... we... GO!
11/17/2019 c9 Fan
I love your story! Whats your update schedule?
11/15/2019 c9 1cpnjky
I’m so excited to see you continuing this story after so long! Great chapter as always. Please update soon.
11/15/2019 c9 xtaintedlove
Welcome back! Love this!
11/15/2019 c9 42Amme Moto
I had to go back and reread the first story to gain the full effect, and I am so glad I did! I'm happy you're back!
11/15/2019 c9 4oOAngelwithaBrokenHaloOo