for Total Drama Arts!

1/11/2015 c34 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Zakk- Well, that was fun. Nice and such to be with Sami. She's just so cute. Though... Wonder if she's ready to... Well, "Level" up our relationship... And NO, not gonna be that asshole who goes too far, christ.
1/8/2015 c33 2Haku Namikaze
Go class of 2015! Woo! Being a senior rocks!

Anywho, I loved the chapter. You did a wonderful job with Brandon's reaction. It was perfect. Just a perfect chapter in my opinion. As always, keep up the good work!
4/13/2014 c32 3JadeTyga
It has been a while huh, but that was a nice chapter regardless. It was also a great idea to include their families in the chapter! If I come up with anything I'll pm you :)
4/7/2014 c32 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
asdfghjkl I love the idea of the families being there! That's just so cut And Neveah- Q A Q -in tears-

So sad... Q 3 Q

Anywho, I anxiously await the upcoming chapter!
3/30/2014 c32 3The Dragon 1000
Good chapter, dispite not understanding most of the lyrics. Glad you're back.
7/31/2013 c31 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
Annalisia: She yawns and stretches, still a bit tired. "Mmn...well, I've gone through a couple of songs on my Ipod...and I think I've got just the right song...now to learn to say it just right..."

The song is called Ahora Quien by Marc Anthony. As a Spanish person, this is one of my favorite songs from him, and suits Annalisia. And I'll be sure to let you know if I think of any drama stuffs, mkay?
7/23/2013 c31 3JadeTyga
Nice chapter :) So I already pmed you the song and everything, no ideas for drama yet, but I'll think of something hahah

Naveah: Woo! *flails arms around in the air* I am sooo excited for this challenge, like seriously, I haven't spoken in my native tongue in ages! Esta canción significa mucho para mí, descanse en paz mamá y papá, I just can't wait to share it with everyone! Ayyyeee *squeals uncontrollably then composes herself* Pardón y adios

JT_out;3
7/10/2013 c31 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon: *sighs* Motherfucker... now I gotta get back at Sami, without Zakk killing me... hmm... GOT IT! Now to just figure out how... atleast I have time to think. I already have my song.

Great chapter. I'll be pming the song to you as soon as I find the title... yeah. I know the song, and where it's from, even the artist, just not the title...
7/9/2013 c31 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Oh, awesome! Foreign song... :Thinks: Rammstein's "Mein Land".
5/11/2013 c30 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
I looooooooved the first two acts. Those were my favorite! Funny as all hell! And poor Harlee, should've just minded your own business. I can't wait for the next chappie! O u O

Annalisia: Thechallenges are getting harder and harder...I don't know any other languages! *le sigh*
4/24/2013 c30 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon: Didn't think Chris had it in him. He grows a paid and becomes an asshole. Good going Harlee.
4/23/2013 c30 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Da-da-da-DA!
4/20/2013 c29 Another Dead Red Lantern
Aw, sucks for Sami, hope she gets better. Nice chapter!
4/16/2013 c28 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
I'm glad to see that you got the story back up. And although this is short, it's progress, yeah? I await the upcoming challenge! :)
4/16/2013 c28 2Haku Namikaze
Poor Rebecca. Good short sweet chapter.
84 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »