for Total Drama Arts!

4/15/2013 c28 20Another Dead Red Lantern
... Yay, new chapter?
2/19/2013 c27 2Haku Namikaze
Good chapter Sami! I'll be sending in my monologue over pm soon.
2/19/2013 c27 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
This was a cute little chappie and I can't wait for the monologues! How long do you need it to be, and about what exactly?
1/4/2013 c26 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon O.: SAFE AGAIN MOFOS! WOO! Although I hate eliminations, I have mixed feelings after, because I'm safe, but someone is gone. For good. Or so it appears, until Chairs tucks with the competition, and brings back everyone, starting is over. Or some bullshit like that. I dunno. Anyway, last words... hmm... oh yeah! FUCK CHRIS! *holds up both middle fingers*

Good chapter. Took awhile to load, so came up with this review really quick, and made it hilarious, as well as insightful. So yeah. That happened.
1/4/2013 c26 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
Awww imma miss those two :(

Anywho, I'd like for Annalisia to do a monologue. And if you don't mind, I'd like to write it for her. It's totally cool if you don't want me to, but if I could that'd be great!

*snort* yeah, cause mature men play heads or tails all the time XD
1/3/2013 c26 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Zakk- Christ, everything i touch, i hurt!... :takes out box and shakes it around before picking a name: Harlee... God, i hate voting out teammates, i don't even have any reason to vote 'em out, just random here!
12/23/2012 c25 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
Annalisia: Okay, this was the most fun I had in a while. These were all amazing songs, and everyone did really great! Man...who do I pick to go home...? Um... *puts some names in a hat and picks one* ...Rebecca.

Ok, I love these songs. GREAT choices! But I swear, I had a mini heart attack when I read I want it that way. I freaking LOVE Backstreet Boys.
12/21/2012 c25 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon O: Fuck... who to vote... DAMNNIT! WHO SHOULD I VOTE?! *punches wall* Lemme get back to you about this...
12/21/2012 c25 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Oh, cool job.
12/8/2012 c24 7PurpleFunkytown
I'm so sorry I didn't get the chance to review lately, but I've had crazy times with my college applications. Anyway, I felt so bad for poor Rebecca, but I'm glad she had the satisfaction of seeing Bob gone. Nothing personal, but he broke her heart right before the show.
Oh, did I mention how much I love Little Shop of Horrors? Anyway, you're doing a good job with the story! :)
11/17/2012 c24 3JadeTyga
Nice update, although I am a bit worried about how everything will turn out for the Screaming Sopranos since Neveah (out of all people) is choreographing their routines until Sami makes some sort of recovery...
Neveah: "Oh geez, oh boy, oh my gosh-WHY ME?! Out of all the talented people on the team they choose the clumsy chick who came into the competition with a keyboard and a mic! Not that I'm not flattered and all, but I can't help but freak out!... *Takes an overly dramatic deep breath* Okay, okay, I'm cool, everything has been going...alright, so we shouldn't be too badly off when the challenge day comes. I'll do everything that I can to make this one of the greatest routines in the history of Broadway!... Oh who am I kidding?! *head falls in her hands and she begins to weep*
I'd love to write more, but its dinner time, mom made Enchiladas!
JT_out;3
11/13/2012 c24 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Yay, new chapter!
11/13/2012 c24 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon: And now we don't have the best dancer participating. Wonderful. Can anything else go wrong? *stops, then smacks forehead* Me and my big mouth. Now we're probably jinxed. Lets hope that nothing goes wrong* puts on a fake smile* This kinda hurts the nose to be honest...

Great chapter! Very intriguing!
11/11/2012 c23 3JadeTyga
Sorry, again, for my absence, but I'm back...so yeah. Anyways great job with everything, I really love reading your story :)

Neveah: "Oh man, I did not expect our team to win that challenge! What with my Sami's broken ankle and my baby's nose all messed up, but we pulled fought through our problems and that's all that matters! Although I can't help but feel a bit empathetic for Rebecca. What Bob did was pretty inconsiderate, I mean, he could've at least waited until the challenge was over to do so. If I would be voting for anyone it'd be Bob for crushing hearts and chances of victory...
*holds up a construction paper card completely covered in glitter*
I made this for Rebecca, I know how much it hurts to have your heart broken, so I'm hoping that this will help dull the pain... And it would be a lot prettier, I kind of knocked the glitter tin over and onto the card, but hey, it's the though that counts!"
JT_out;3
11/3/2012 c23 2The Awkward Turtle
-Concessional-
Lissie- "*during another texting war* Our team has no room for people who ruin challenges for us. Besides if I wanted to deal with douchebag boyfriends, I would've stayed home. *phone chimes and she reads the text* I'm glad you did hear that! Anyway, sorry Bob, you're gone."
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »