for Total Drama Arts!

6/23/2012 c14 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon: So goodbye Shawn. I'm glad no one voted for Naveah just 'cause she got hurt. Also glad I'm safe. Hoping the next challenge isn't hard...
6/22/2012 c14 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Zakk- Well... Now i feel bad, i mean, wasn't a fan of the guy, but i can tell Sami's gonna miss him. Feel like a d*uce... :rips off a piece of the seat in hand: OH well! Where's Kelvin?
6/16/2012 c13 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
Excellent chapter! So happy Annalisia won! I'm sho proud... *wipes away tear*

Confessional:

Annalisia: *finally not upset* I'm so excited I won! This is probably the biggest accomplishment of my life! *looks up* If you can see me mother, I'm gonna win for you!
6/16/2012 c13 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon O: So, Zakk's very pissed off at Kelvin now. And I think he'll get what's coming to him. Very soon. Anywho... who to vote out... Definetly NOT Zakk, Sami, or Naveah of course. Iffy, on Ben and Scarletta. But... I guess my vote goes to Shawn. Dude just seems... suspiscious eavesdropping on Jason and Harlee. Anyways, off to see Naveah then catch some Z's.

Good chapter.
6/16/2012 c13 20Another Dead Red Lantern
Zakk- Holy hell, i won the challenge, sh*t... Sami really saved my a** there, saying to Darren all the good stuff about me... :Tears up a bit, then notices the camera: ... I got something in my eye... Camera wanna be broken? Cause i'll f*cking break it... I know which song i wanna sing!... Also, some rumors are going around that smoking pregnant teen. Okay, first of all, BULLSH*T. Second, i happen to heard Shawn talking in here, so it isn't him... But it seems to be Kelvin... Yeah, he's f*cking dead... Eh, i vote out Shawn... Just cause i haven't tried voting him out yet.

Changing the song i want him to sing, instead of the one i choose in the CH. 11 review, maybe have him Zakk sing and play on his guitar Faith No More's "Midlife Crisis". It's actually more alternative than his normal metal, but he likes the band!
6/15/2012 c12 30XoXMariah n' SieoreXoX
Great chapter! I'm loving all the drama :D
6/14/2012 c12 20Another Dead Red Lantern
... F*CKING Kelvin. I do hope Zakk finds out and shoves a coffee cup coated in hot sauce and salt wrapped up in barbed wire up his a**... Make it painful. But hey, twists are better than nothing, awesome chapter!
6/14/2012 c12 2Haku Namikaze
Brandon sits in confessional and just sighs, "I really hate that Naveah is hurt. It's got me thinking she'll die... but, trying to go to another topic," he says, whistling loud, "Kelvin's Ase is about to be beat by Zakk. Granted I would do the same, Zakk being my friend, but Kelvin saying Saki is pregnant? Over the fucking line man. Only you would start an idiotic rumor like that." Brandon says, then sighs again, "Another bad topic. I'm on a roll aren't I? To wrap it up, Naveah, get better baby, and Kelvin will die by Zakk's hands soon!"

Good chapter Sami. Liked the plot twists.
6/11/2012 c11 20Another Dead Red Lantern
:Thinks of a song for Zakk to sing and play on his guitar if he wins...: ... I know, WhoCares' "Out Of My Mind". Here's the lyrics.

It took a while but it drove me senseless

Now they say I’m non compos mentis

Little wonder I’m still here at all

Staring out from the guilt free on the wall

It’s what happens when you mess with matches

Everything’s reduced to ashes

Now I’m lost and brokenhearted

My dreams had barely started

My memory’s photographic

Some of those images stopped the traffic

It wasn’t me, it wasn’t you

Feel that it’s nothing new

I’m not guilty, but I’m conscious

A bad net weight on my conscience

Another thing I have to mention

Sadly there’s no redemption