for Pokemon Conquest advertisement

10/12/2014 c1 AspirinDirector
Ok this has officially been labeled my go to place if I just need a little humor. Amazing Work LK I will not try to put the numbers in here.
10/8/2014 c1 AspiringDirector
I have just read this for the second time now .Kenshin, Shingen, and Mitsuhide are my favorite Pokemon Conquest characters I CANT STOP LAUGHING!
6/28/2013 c1 6Shogun of Ransei
...I'm sort of writing a fanfic about it sort of...the only time the characters appear in the game are either flashbacks or brief mentions does that count...all in all though this was pretty funny...and the game rocks too...but if you haven't already you should check out my pokemon fanfic...its called The Ransei Tale...
9/15/2012 c1 Obsidian Aquamarine
Oh...I'm...wah... OK...5 stars :-D
8/31/2012 c1 1SuperPaperPokemon
Cool your idea but, if you want Pokémon Conquest fanfics so badly, make your own. If you need ideas, PM me.
8/23/2012 c1 2Princess Moon Rose
* laughs in good humor* I'll help u hide! _
8/8/2012 c1 14Leodasdragon
This is so funny! XD And random! Especially where you made it where you could talk to the characters! But next time be careful around Oichi. lol
8/7/2012 c1 169ObsessedwithBirds
LMAO... very random! XD Love it XD
7/28/2012 c1 Guest
Lol! this is so funny! I didn't know Oichi would hurt the author! XD
7/5/2012 c1 2Lunarlightslash
I just beat the game today, I think it is my favorite Pokemon game so far. Nice story and i say lawl at your pain. Becareful next to that crazy Oichi-chan. :P
6/26/2012 c1 5RatchetD
o.o ummmmm okies i read it and it seems weird but very good!

i am also writing a pokemon conquest story. i would like for you to read it whenever you have the chance. THank you.
6/24/2012 c1 2919r7g5h
Sounds interesting. Normally, I don't like how the author interacts with the characters, but yours was pretty funny. Real quick, what system is the game for? DS?
6/21/2012 c1 5Peaches of History
YES! Finally, someone's brought this up. I got the game two days ago, played it ALL day yesterday - it is intense. I want to write a fic about it, but with an OC maybe. Anyway, it's great! :)
6/12/2012 c1 1Ein Storm
I'm gonna get Pokemon Conquest next week (: I have 20 dollars saved (it's 38 dollars... 35 plus tax) and i'm gonna try and reserve it before sumemr school for me next week

Sorry about the random babbling.

(: I plan to write a fanfic about it, maybe!

What're the characters official names?
6/12/2012 c1 8Kassadar von Ibrafern
Fun historical note; Nobunaga was bi. Anyway, I'm plotting my own, I'm suprised someone else has been fallowimg this game as well.
16 Page 1 2 Next »