for The Beguiled

6/8/2019 c21 152Linneagb
Okay, it's okay. I'm breathing again. I loved this chapter and it was just the perfect ending. Sandy's right- not a healthy kind of love. One can only imagine what could have happened... and those Christmas gifts... I was certain Ryan had gotten the one Seth put in haha. And in the middle of it all your writing and it's perfect and you're an amazing writer. And there. Thanks for writing and sharing.
6/8/2019 c20 Linneagb
IT'S OKAY. THEY FOUND HIM. NOW I CAN BREATHE AGAIN... BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT. GEEZ. I NEED MORE OF YOUR STORIES! AND I NEED TO FINISH THIS ONE
6/8/2019 c19 Linneagb
OH THERESA YOU WOULDN'T! WHAT KIND OF MONSTER? THEY HAVE TO REACH THEM IN TIME. IT CANNOT END LIKE THIS. POOR RYAN. THE CO... WHY AM I EVEN WRITING THIS. I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE
6/8/2019 c18 Linneagb
WHY ALL THE TALKING WHEN I NEED TO KNOW NOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN? SANDY RECORDED BUT WILL RYAN EVEN LISTEN? THERE ARE ONLY THREE CHAPTERS LEFT. I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
6/8/2019 c17 Linneagb
NO RYAN NO NO NO. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? No! No. Not after figuring all like this can they lose Ryan like this. Not with doing things- like moving, he wouldn't even want to if Theresa didn't talk him into it...
6/8/2019 c16 Linneagb
No Ryan, no, no, no, noNO. If this laptop wasn't still fairly new I'd probably throw it to the floor or something because this is so frustrating. At least... He will have to listen, but why would he? Oh my god. Why am I even wasting time on reviewing when I just have to keep reading?
6/8/2019 c15 Linneagb
Ooooooh. GO SUMMER GO! There isn't much left of this story so even though it's late I just have to keep reading. I would call that last line cute but it isn't really. I'm pretty sure Summer would kill to make sure they're alright now. Well, no. But you get what I mean!
6/8/2019 c14 Linneagb
Oh damn. Oh Theresa's way too smart. And this is bad. This is really bad. I can't stop reading. Whatever way could this work out now?
6/8/2019 c13 Linneagb
I don't like Marissa but if she helps out with this I... I... I... I can't find the right word. Seth and Ryan are just the best brothers. And I love this story, and I love your writing.
6/8/2019 c12 Linneagb
Well, if there's something I know from your other stories it's that Caleb is bad news for Ryan. At least Trey did know some. Maybe from everything and everyone this can actually go in the direction we all want.
6/8/2019 c11 Linneagb
Oh no. What is she up to now? Well, if she wants to try and act like it was the Cohen's who abused her next... Ryan just seems to go back in right away and he's so worth it. And here's also Seth who just knows whaat to say and when to say it- even though it might not seem like it and you're writing all into their characters so perfectly.
6/8/2019 c10 Linneagb
I can imagine how every corner in the house reminds of Ryan in one way or another. Sandy at the end is just so... Sandy. I hope this will all work out.
6/8/2019 c9 Linneagb
It hit me during that raining- episode of OC how... ehrm... like how they react to rain. It's like they're not used to it so everything just stops- such as that people can't go to work. Grrrrr, for every second I just hate Theresa more and more. With the way she's not even letting Ryan see the Cohen's at all... she must know this will backfire on herself.
6/8/2019 c8 Linneagb
Poor Seth. He does care for people, even though in his own way. I wonder if they'll come to this dinner. And what will happen if they do... I just have to keep reading.
6/8/2019 c7 Linneagb
If that's a compliment then I can just say I keep learning new words from your stories. Awww, Sophie... And speaking about manipulative! I love how Kirsten deals with her father and Sandy calls him funny names. And I love how everyone are so perfectly in character. Well, except for Theresa, I hate her!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »