FanFiction.Net
for HP Drabbles

1/2/2017 c13 297699767660
Cute!
10/30/2013 c13 22Miss Stella Black
Fantastic! I don't ship them, but this was delightful to read. I loved the ending. D
8/14/2012 c9 30flawsmadebeautiful
Sad? Or...happy?
8/12/2012 c3 13Insane Worm
Hey! Awesome drabbles :)
Could you please tell me what does 'slinkie' mean? I can't find it in my dictionaries.
Thanks.
xoxo
8/2/2012 c8 30flawsmadebeautiful
Wow...that’s funny.
7/22/2012 c6 flawsmadebeautiful
They were due today? Wow...I didn’t even know that. Then again mine is already posted and- *pauses* Should I run for the hills now? Or should I wait until you’re about to kill me?
7/16/2012 c5 11MinervasBibliophage
This one's my favorite so far because these two are absolutely perfect with or without the squinting (but the squinting makes it better). It'd be nice to know what it is that they're getting ready for, but I'm sure that it's safe to assume that it's Albus and one of his... intriguing... ideas. Not to mention, if it is him, then it gives the story a hilariously ironic twist (as long as it's canon compliant) when Severus can't wait for his death and Minerva seems amenable to the idea. Anyways, kudos for the short laugh, it was excellent.
7/16/2012 c3 MinervasBibliophage
That is one of the greatest quotes I have ever heard. And so very very true.
7/15/2012 c5 Guest
Who is the person that Snape is wishing would be dead? I'm thinking Dumbledore...but that's kinda mean, isn't it?
7/9/2012 c4 22Miss Stella Black
I'm kind of confused, to be honest... But I love the Marauders so :).
7/9/2012 c3 Miss Stella Black
Pfft nice. I like your disclaimer by the way. And Harry's dislike of their title. xD
7/9/2012 c2 Miss Stella Black
Bahahaha nice. Although you misspelled Doloras.
7/9/2012 c1 Miss Stella Black
Heheheh nice. :D
7/8/2012 c4 30flawsmadebeautiful
It’s not late, it’s not due until Sunday. Anyway...Only James and Padfoot...
7/1/2012 c3 flawsmadebeautiful
I will do mine tomorrow, I promise. Or at least start it.
18 Page 1 2 Next »