for Kitten Loki

7/1/2012 c7 7Mysterious Little Critter
This going to be AWESOME! XD
7/1/2012 c7 2JannaKalderash
Except for one error: 'Except' instead of 'Accept', this was a great chapter!

We don't see much of Hel in fanfic stories, she's kind of hard to write. With that being said, she's easier to write than her brothers, Jormungand and Fenris.

She's also the most human looking of the brood, what with Jor being a humongous snake, and Fen being a mountain sized wolf.

I love how she immediately took to her kitten sized father.

He might not recognize her face, but with his senses enhanced by his kitten traits, he's sure to recognize her scent.

And Thor needs to dial back on the loud mouth sometimes; it can be frightening for a toddler to hear that. No wonder the poor baby won't go near his brother.
6/27/2012 c6 52duwangs
That last bit was full of so much WIN. And OH MY GOD THE IMAGES OF THIS CHAPTER ANDWONDOQNSINWJDJWND YOU MAKE ME KEYBOARD MASH WITH YOUR LOKI CUTENESS!
6/27/2012 c6 2JannaKalderash
Ha! 12gb trumps fat file folder! Go brucie!

Loving this its so cute!
6/25/2012 c5 XIII13
awww... this is so cute.. love the idea of loki becoming like that... love it..

next chapter please.. keep up the good work btw..love it..
6/25/2012 c2 52duwangs
Awww, Loki as a kid and part kitten? My cuteness radar just went all the way to Asgard. Keep this cuteness up!
6/24/2012 c5 1Autobot Firekat
please continue
6/24/2012 c5 LoveOfPower
I love your loki.

He is so cute.
6/20/2012 c4 cloudluvsme13
NO! Somebody has to save my Loki!

Er, I mean THOR'S Loki.
6/20/2012 c4 1camitake
coooooooooooooool!and cute! cant wait!
6/17/2012 c3 21cloudluvsme13
Loki! Y U SO CUTE?
6/17/2012 c3 2JannaKalderash
Is Loki a toddler by any chance? That would explain the lack of vocabulary.

And Fury needs a foot in his backside, pulling a gun on a baby.

One thing I know is that you do NOT blame a child for the actions of an adult. Even if that child was the adult in question.

You only traumatize the child, who has no memory of what was done, and start making an enemy all over again for when it gets bigger.

I think that kitten Loki is the cutest.

And how could Thor not know what milk is? Don't they give kids milk on Asgard, or do they graduate straight to mead once they're weaned?
6/16/2012 c2 LoveOfPower
I love it.

Please update soon.
6/16/2012 c1 2XYuukiSakii
This is too cute eue
6/14/2012 c1 Hetalia-EnglandthePirate
this is awesome are you gonna add more?
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6