FanFiction.Net
for No Words Needed

11/27/2014 c6 chelsrox14
Out of all three of the relationships in "Sekaiichi Hatsuoki" my personal favourite is Kou x Kisa, and reading this fanfic has definitely increased my love for this couple.
Having sappy relations is a good thing to me, whether it be cheesy, or just plain cold. A bit of sappy never hurt anyone anyway.
Thank you for making this fanfic. It was truly a joy to read a fanfic about Kou x Kisa, that actually had more than 1 chapter, lol.
Chelsea.

P.S. Keep up the good work.
5/3/2013 c6 16damons-hot-as-hell
i love it so much itsso cute like the last chapter :)
5/2/2013 c6 9mochiusagi
Awwwwwwww super cute!
4/29/2013 c6 deleted112216
I'm glad something horrid didn't happen to cause the prince to cry. I was worried about that. Instead, the reason is very cute. I like this one a lot :)
3/8/2013 c5 3lv90047
This story was extremely well written! You made the characters so believable! It literally felt as though I was reading the manga again! Write more stories like this soon!
3/3/2013 c4 32morningnight
Awwwww! *fangirls*
1/4/2013 c5 9mochiusagi
Awwwwwww super cute! I love how cute they are together! K
12/31/2012 c5 deleted112216
This was adorable and heartwarming! :D I like seeing them get up to their antics, lol. They always do seem to be moving along as a nice pace in their relationship, even in canon.
12/31/2012 c5 unknownuser421
Many hearts for this piece! It's so heartwarming! Happy new year!
8/29/2012 c4 2SakuraFlowersFalling
YOU ARE A FUCKING AWESOME WRITER!
8/29/2012 c3 SakuraFlowersFalling
*Squee*!
8/9/2012 c4 i74
this is good
8/8/2012 c4 16damons-hot-as-hell
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats soo sweet n cute more more :) i love it
8/7/2012 c4 Namine23
This was so cute and awesome! I've always wondered how Kisa would react if someone from his past appeared suddenly. Thank you for updating! This was a lovely chapter! I love how you ended it, Kisa is going to be very, very sore! 3
8/7/2012 c4 deleted112216
Awww, sweet Yukina. I love that last line. And I am glad Kisa said what he said :)

This was a good chapter although I did feel like it was a bit fast in the end section.
25 Page 1 2 Next »