for Wrongful Death

12/18/2012 c1 defyingthegravity
Though These characters may have been on the show, they both did only once and were very minor characters, thus meaning this story had nothing to do with the show.
6/27/2012 c1 11Wyntirsno
Very sad. The way you wrote the ending you aren't truly sure who died. I'm hoping its the bad guy. Good story, and way to go with another cliffhanger... sort of. :P
6/20/2012 c1 6owlhero
The shortness and suddeness threw me for a loop.

The usage of sensations especially at the beginning made this feel alive. I felt like I was inside Brandon.

Brandon's psychology is very complicated and actually enticiing to read. A very tortured soul to me.

Twisting Brandon was amazing. You used suggestion extremely well here. Giving the reader (for me anyways) a very good idea of what happened to him involving a taboo topic especially the male population. Although I could be wrong about what they did. The frat just added another layer of complexity.

Oh trying to add tht layer of detail into such a short story is skill. It would take a lot of work for me to do it.

Tony trying to be his conscience provided the perfect wrinkle. The romance, wow, almost overwhelmed me with how you much you put in. But it was worth it.

I am speechless with the ending.