for Bad Sun

3/17/2015 c1 Lol
I love what can't sead about booby traps I would do the same hehehe
10/26/2014 c1 Guest
I love this. I don't even think it's that far-fetched for them. It's just the right amount of domestics.
11/27/2012 c1 avengingwolves
aw love it!
11/13/2012 c1 LaughingLadybug
This is so CUTE!
10/20/2012 c1 1RandomHumanOnEarth
Sappy schmappy. This was great. A follow up with the kids would be amazing.
8/19/2012 c1 9lifechiaroscuro
Great fic!

Caity :)
7/10/2012 c1 5JuneIsAMonth19
Aw man I love this! Clint and Natasha make awesome parents! :D
7/4/2012 c1 Guest
I loved it! I love all of the fics about the Avengers and their kids, cause I can really imagine any of the being great parents! And btw, I completely agree with your reasoning!
6/17/2012 c1 Amber-Jade James
It was cute! Sappy but well done! Great job!

Cheers

AJ James
6/16/2012 c1 9badwolv
This was adorable, but still a little angsty. Enjoyed it. :)
6/16/2012 c1 26Sofia Bee
A 3 year old on a baby monitor? Either way, I loved this. Tony was great. And Tony Jr was brilliant. Isabel the smarts. I loved this. Im assuming all the kids are adopted? Great story.
6/16/2012 c1 8marirable
You wrote a beautiful story, I mean it. So, so touching; especially when Clint talks to Tony about Natasha in the first part. Thank you for this!

I guess, Black Widow and Hawkeye having kids together is kind of utopia, but what a nice utopia it is :)

*sorry if I made any mistakes in spelling, but I really wanted to say thanks)) Russia reads you ;)
6/16/2012 c1 dudersaspy
amazing! i really liked it. my favourite part: tony telling clint about the news.
6/16/2012 c1 14Hope-W
lovely!
6/15/2012 c1 4discordchick
So this story is freaking phenomenal. I would love for these two to settle down, I just have a hard time thinking of how it would happen, especially if Natasha can't have them, like I've seen many times. You did a really great job exploring this and I loved how Tony played in to give some actually good advice. Thank you so much. And if you wrote more fics of them I would be very interested in reading them!
16 Page 1 2 Next »