for The Double Minion Catalyst

7/13/2019 c5 Emtherese
Please continue this I need to know what happens next
Although I doubt it, but I still hope you will finish this story.
12/30/2015 c5 olivia25
Oh please please update!
2/19/2013 c1 Guest
Why arent you continuing this? :(
12/21/2012 c5 Anonymous
Are you going to continue? I hope you do cause i am really liking this story(:
12/19/2012 c5 Anonymous
Why arent you continuing this story? Its really good(:
9/12/2012 c5 kira.prewett
Loving it so far! Please update soon! I also hope to see a scene where Sheldon gets emotional over the idea of being a father. 3

Random note: a nod is a positive head shake. Ex. Sheldon nodded his head for Amy to go on.

I mean that in no way as a criticism. In fact, i find it all well worded and pretty true to the characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/24/2012 c1 13GirlWednesday
Oh my God Shamy are having twins! This should be one hell of an interesting story. I bet they will be just like their parents with their quirky ways.

I hope they find a way of agreeing.
8/10/2012 c5 Dina C
Glad to see that you've picked your story back up again. This was a nice chapter. Ultrasounds can be very emotional, so I think you nailed it.
8/10/2012 c5 Guest
lol that's part of it. When the mom wants a certain kind of ice cream in the middle of the night...daddy has to go out and get it! My dad once went 30 miles to find cherry chocolates for my mother (when she was pregnant) in the middle of August :) Great job writing this!
8/10/2012 c5 9bigbangsheldon
Loved the heart-beat thing, and Sheldon and Leonard talking! Great chapter.
7/21/2012 c4 5Jime221
I loved the chapter! I am happy that Sheldon and Amy have reconciled D
7/15/2012 c4 Dina C
This was a good chapter. I'm glad to see the Shamy reconcile quickly. And I love scenes where he is tender/protective towards her, like at the end. When he can put aside his quirks and hang-ups and just be there in the moment with her - that's great. Strong writing. I hope to see more chapters of your story soon.
6/30/2012 c3 Jime221
I loved the chaper! would be great if you did any chapter tender, you do not say this being bad because I love your fanfic but do not think it would be nice any chapter that is well cute )
6/28/2012 c3 jhnigbhgvbkihtgs4erw
yay now its so much easier to give a review! loving this story :)
6/27/2012 c3 Pomita
This is very interesting. So he was just sitting there all along, and listening to their conversation? :) It seems he wants a direct heart-to-heart with Amy, before his mother can get to him. Looking forward to see Amy's reaction!
25 Page 1 2 Next »