for Trust Issues

9/30/2015 c11 KittenTigerz
She didn't die... Right? She's just sleeping... I hope...
8/1/2014 c9 H
Okay, this chapter is awesome. It honestly makes me feel bad for Loki- he's obviously in love. 3
7/21/2014 c1 6angels-stole-my-police-box
loving this fic brill
1/10/2014 c12 whips-and-poisons
This is an overall review for "Trust Issues":

First, I'd like to say I enjoyed your story very much and I'm glad you made a sequel (I will be reading that soon). I really like your writing style. There's a wonderful balance between description and action. Some writers tend to, what's the word, over-romanticize their narrations and one can lose interest really quickly. You on the other hand have just enough of those descriptions and a great amount of action that it keeps a reader like me going. One thing I also seemed to enjoy was the dialogue. There is something to be said about capturing a character through descriptions and capturing them through dialogue. You do a very good job of creating a voice for each character (Tony being my favorite, in this case). As for your female protagonist, Kate Poole, I enjoy how she's such a strong character and you kept her femininity. Some writers either have too much of either and not enough of both. You have a good balance between the two. The smutty scenes were wonderfully written, again, you didn't over-romanticize them so you kept me going (I've never wanted Loki in my pantalones so bad). As for Loki, oy, I can literally hear and see everything he was doing, you captured him so well. And I do love how much he loves Kate, you can feel all the emotion. Such a powerful character moved by a lovely SHIELD agent. It's all too wonderful.

You are an superb writer and I am excited to read more of your work. Never stop writing. :)

-AF
6/5/2013 c13 Escape Through a Dream
I loved this story! Read it in a heartbeat and I can't wait to start the sequel. Big like :) x
3/24/2013 c13 1E.Winters
I know this story was published a while ago but i have only just found it and i think it's brilliant! Defiantly going to read your sequel...
12/27/2012 c12 Hiddlesismywarrior
Still cruel but better
12/27/2012 c11 Hiddlesismywarrior
You are cruel
12/27/2012 c1 Hiddlesismywarrior
Lol raindeer games is dashing
12/14/2012 c6 Guest
Okay, Okay, this is amazing! i havn't finished it yet, but this is by far, amazing! why can't fan fiction actully be published? i want this actuall book! i want it in print! and i want it now!
12/14/2012 c13 eve
Love this story can read it over and over it always excites me every time awesome work:-)
11/15/2012 c13 Seikara
An enjoyable read. The SHIELD agent OC is a popular theme, but always a fun one. Poole jumping into bed with Loki was a bit... abrupt. Some more internal reflection to show how she came to the decision would make it better. Even so, I still enjoyed it and will likely be reading your sequel once it's complete.

A few mechanics. You always use "your" even when you should be using "you're" and you use "to" when you should be using "too." I believe these are things people commonly have difficulty with, so just be aware of it and see if you can improve. Also, Poole "donned" her uniform, not "dawned." This concludes the spelling lesson.
11/13/2012 c12 BookGirl87
I stayed up until gone midnight reading this, then DREAMED about it last night - it's fantastic! You've got a real eye for the dramatic moments that work, and your Loki is just like his on-screen character: unpredictable, powerful and absolutely magnetic. I love how you've worked the storyline in between the movie plot, and the chemistry you build between him and Kate is electric - I can't wait to start reading your sequel and find out what happens next! :)
10/23/2012 c1 A
I heart this story
10/15/2012 c12 9Yugioh13
Wow! I loved it! Great ending! Sad...but good. I didn't expect the arch reactor thing at all! I'm glad she's okay. I wanted to cry when Loki saw her for the last time. It was soooo sweet. Also I liked the whole council meeting with Kate, she's still got that sarcastic attitude. lol I'm sad that this story is done, but I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE SEQUEL COMES OUT! _
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »