for Delinquenced Amity

11/24/2016 c8 6ssl71
That was a great story. Love how Callen and Kensi finally ended up together in the end.
1/8/2014 c8 11nooni19
That was great. A great ending and a great read ( :
1/8/2014 c5 nooni19
I liked the callen kensi in this chapter
1/8/2014 c3 nooni19
What a great chapter
1/8/2014 c1 nooni19
Great start
10/8/2012 c8 14Lover of Reid
That was great, and a rather interesting ending. I don't blame Callen or Kensi for trying to beat the crap out of Ryan. The guy deserved it. I'm happy that Callen and Kensi finally confessed their true feelings for one another. Even if it was at the very end of the story.
10/5/2012 c7 Lover of Reid
That was great. I love what Kensi did with Callen and not giving him his phone. She really was like a five year old on sugar. But Coco-Puffs have sugar in them too. I'm interested in finding out why this guy Ryan has been doing all of this. Its a little creepy how Hetty knows about everything that they do. But then again, she does have cameras everywhere.
10/5/2012 c6 Lover of Reid
That was great. I wish that instead of contemplating their feelings for one another,and swearing that neither would feel the same way, that Callen and Kensi would just admit their feelings for one another.
10/4/2012 c5 Lover of Reid
That was great. It seems that this drug is causing the drugs a lot of trouble. This person seems to have thought everything through before he started any of this. I hope that they were able to get the andidote to Kensi in time.
10/4/2012 c4 Lover of Reid
That was great. I'm happy that Kensi was finally able to leave the hospital. She did take the news of going to a safe house rather easily. Hopefully it will all go well when they finally ask Kensi what she can remember.
10/4/2012 c3 Lover of Reid
That was great. Man, Kensi had a lot more injuries. This must have been going on for a really long time. I'm with Callen, Sam, and Deeks- I want to learn who could have been doing this to Kensi and why? The way that Kensi reacted when Callen, Sam, and Deeks tried to talk to her seemed like a normal response for someone who has been having memory problems due to drugs. I hope she calms down then next time they try to wake her up. Also, Kensi's vice grip on Callen's hand seems like a major clue that she has the same feelings for him too.
10/4/2012 c2 Lover of Reid
That was great. What could have happened to Kensi that would make her nauseous? Unless the mystery guy would rape her and she is pregnant?
10/4/2012 c1 Lover of Reid
This should be interesting. Kensi must be given some type of drug that makes her forget what happens.
7/16/2012 c8 12Slightly Sassy
I love both of your stories! I am not normally the biggest fan of Kensi and Callen but you do a great job at writing them. So keep it up and I'll keep reading :D :D
7/16/2012 c1 TrixieB88
I've only read the first chapter so far but I like this story. Looking forward to reading the rest.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »