for Delinquenced Amity

7/12/2012 c7 8Sazzita
All I can say is keep doing what your doing because this story is great love that munchkin bit!
7/12/2012 c7 InGreyEyes
Love this story! It's well written, and has a wonderful blend of humor and seriousness. You know the characters so well and it really comes across. I loved a high Kensi in this chapter and Callen chasing her was perfection. Can't wait for the team to get some answers!
7/12/2012 c7 1Callensi
FINALLY! :)

Felt this chapter was a little off. Hard to see Kensi acting like that, but if she was under the influence of drugs... Maybe.

Interesting. A guy from her past. Definitely want to know what's going on there. Why he's doing that's d what Kensi did. Can't wait to see how Callen reacts, if this is the guy. I don't know, he could get me to confess to just about anything! And wonder just what Kensi's reaction will be if she's strong enough to handle this right now.
7/6/2012 c6 8Sazzita
Nice update can't wait for more!
7/6/2012 c6 Guest
Really enjoying this story, you've got a great understanding of all the characters. Love how you've written Sam/Deeks stakeout, very easy to imagine that as an actual scene!

Anne
7/6/2012 c6 20shestarsky
Ok, it just keeps getting more interesting.
7/6/2012 c6 2katiekatz27
you are a great writer and this story just keeps getting better. Cant wait for the romance which i am sure you will write great :) im soo curious about the dude who was hurting Kensi. why was he hurting her and who is he? im sure those will be answered in the future :)
7/6/2012 c6 73xana4
Another great chapter )
I love it how Callen tries to comfort Kensi. It's so cute
7/6/2012 c6 1Callensi
It makes me ridiculously happy when I see an alert in my email for this story. Have I mentioned that before? Thank you for being a fantastic author for not only great writing but nailing that characters as close as possible but for updating as frequent as you do and not waiting long between updates. (That is a major turnoff. Having to wait forever for a simple chapter.)

Yay! They love each other! Damn they over thought themselves out of it. Damn them! Stop thinking! Stop thinking and just take the risk! Of course take the hint that you can lay each others arms and it feels 'right'. And neither one is shying away. Complete relaxation (and in Kensi's case, no nightmares!)

I feel for anyone who has to sit on a stakeout with Deeks. I can just see being absolutely annoyed. He'd be quick to get on nerves. And pairing him with Sam? Ouch. Though I giggle at imagining him on a stakeout with Callen. Haha!

Intriguing to hear that Kensi 'knows' who it is but doesn't know. Brings up so many other questions. Not only just the who but also the why, when and what. Just when did Kensi see this person and why is he doing it and what did Kensi do.
7/6/2012 c6 1Jenna98
thanks for the cookies!
can't wait for the romance! and i bet it doesn't suck!
7/3/2012 c1 1LouboutinLover3
Great story cant wait to see what happens next keep up the good work :) x
7/3/2012 c5 Night-Owlz
Aww i love how sweet this is! Please update soon!
Ps. Just thought i'd mention that "Thanks, for everything" has 6 syllables not 3 :)
7/3/2012 c5 2katiekatz27
really great! i love that Kensi is realizing her true feelings for Callen :) Hopefully the meds will help Kensi
7/3/2012 c5 1Callensi
Ah-mazing as always! There is nothing wrong with a scene of having a nightmare and having the guy be there to protect and hold. *sighs dreamily* that scene can go in any story at anytime and work. Love it!

Something hinky going on with Hetty only sending for Sam and Deeks. (not that I have a problem with that!) I bet she knows the feelings between Callen and Kensi. She knows everything! Probably a ruse to get them together.

Really hope this drug works and Kensi starts to remember more and can give the guys a lead to go on. And when they catch him, I hope Callen gets first crack at him.

'I can't tell him...' TELL HIM! Hahaha. I promise you can tell him and it will turn out okay, listen to me Kensi!
7/3/2012 c5 1Jenna98
It is getting sooo good! can't wait for kensi and callen to just confess there feelings!
anyway love it! please update soon
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »