for Delinquenced Amity

6/30/2012 c4 1Jenna98
I'm so excited and can't wait for more!
its weird callen is calling her 'baby' and she is questioning his feelings! )
This is awesome and i'm glad kensi is out of hospital too!
please update super soon! )
6/29/2012 c4 95Sweetylove30
It's the first time I review yours story, and I'm sory for my English, I'm French. But I wanted to let you now that yous story is the first one I discovered when I start reading about NCIS Los Angels. I started with the show only 5 days ago and I love it, maybe because I met Daniela Ruah in Monte Carlo 2 weeks ago, she's so... nice and friendly.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Sweety
6/29/2012 c4 1DevilJolie
Great update! I can't wait for more. :)
6/29/2012 c3 3Lindsay1993
Poor Kensi. I really hope that they find that guy soon. update as soon as you can but don't put yourself under to much pressure;) x
6/29/2012 c4 2katiekatz27
im really loving this story! its great being able to read about Kensi having to rely on other people. normally she's like superwoman, but here she doesn't have a choice but to let people help her. I bet it is going to be hard on Kensi as well as Callen and the rest of the guys once she starts remembering.
6/29/2012 c4 1Callensi
Another fantastic update! Was a wee bit giddy this AM when I saw the alert in my inbox. Liked that we got some more of Callen's feelings and a peek at Kensi's. Definitely love the 'We'll tell Hetty.' which is the same as 'I'll tell mom!' have a feeling this is going to take a lot out of both Callen and Kensi. Kensi because she's weak, vulnerable even and that's not something she's used to. And until she gets her strength and memory back she's gonna have to rely heavily on someone. (Which isn't so bad if it's Callen! I'd make do! ;) ) Callen because he almost has his hands tied until Kensi remembers and gives them something to go on. And that has to be frustrating for Callen having to sit and wait instead of do. Especially when he knows how deep his feelings for Kensi runs and he can't 'avenge' (not sure if I want to use that word) the wrongs against her. Now... Let's send Sam and Deeks home and let Callensi be together...alone. ;)

And I'm partial to calling them Callensi!
6/25/2012 c3 2katiekatz27
Callen and Kensi are so cute together. He would do anything to help her and keep her safe. I hope they can catch the guy who was hurting Kensi and that Callen and the rest of the team can help her get through this. good luck on your exams! :)
6/24/2012 c3 1DevilJolie
Great update! I love that everybody knows how Callen feels about Kenzie. I can't wait to find out why Kenzie has been pretending not to notice. I also can't wait to find out who/why somebody is hurting Kenzie. :)
6/24/2012 c3 73xana4
Another amazing chapter.

Personally, I don't think you need a Beta but if you feel like you do, you can search on the beta-readers part of the website and PM the one you feel like could be the best one for you. Each beta has a profile so you can choose.

Keep going and good luck on your exams.

Love,

Sarah
6/24/2012 c3 1Callensi
Very happy to see this updated! Poor Kensi. You can't help but feel for here. Here is a strong, independent woman left completely vulnerable by what's happening. It has to be hard for her. But she has Callen (even if she hasn't realized it yet), the best protector you can ask for. Only a moron will come between Callen and his girl. And I have a feeling that Callen's about to become a permanent fixture at Kensi's side so nothing happens to her. Can't wait toread what Kensi's feelings are about Callen.
6/24/2012 c3 1Jenna98
I love how callen is acting towards kensi! i can't wait for more!

btw good luck with your exams! )
6/19/2012 c2 dancegirlwhs
Wow! Great story...it has caught my attention. I am looking forward to an update soon. I love callen and kensi together and i know that he will do whatever possible to keep her safe.
6/19/2012 c2 2katiekatz27
another great chapter! hope kensi will be ok
6/19/2012 c2 1Callensi
Great update! Happy to see a quick update? My mind is turning with the new man information as to what's going on with Kensi. Now that she's telling them, Callen will definitely take care of her. I just hope that Kensi will let him! (darn stubborn people)
6/18/2012 c1 Callensi
Fantastic start. Real interesting topic with Kensi not knowing what happened to her the night before. I hope this turns into Callen and Kensi upon seeing them as the main characters.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »