for Butterfly Effect

6/17/2013 c25 5ngela
I have read this story several times when I only know about Mission Impossible, but read it again after watching Star Trek make sense for many things that I don't quite understand before. I hope you want to make the sequel. Really love that Brandt truly care for Benji and vice versa. Thank you for the great story
5/18/2013 c25 3hug the ents
great fic
10/14/2012 c25 8RuinNine
Awwwwww... :] I really enjoyed this story, although I'm not overly into Star Trek. It was so different from what you usually write, but you did a very good job, so no need to worry! ;)
Thank you very, very much!
Much love from Berlin, Ruin
10/14/2012 c24 RuinNine
Hehehe! XD Poor Brandt, all confused and like "Are you f*cking kidding me?!".
Thank you! On to the epilogue!
10/13/2012 c25 27casus17
great story, thanks for sharing!
10/13/2012 c25 19I Know Love Hurts 2010
SO HE DIDN'T DIE IN THAT CAR CRASH! I BLOODY KNEW IT! Well i didn't actually... BUT I SHOULD HAVE!

Awww! So adorably sweet and Benji-like with the diary entry at the end :) I was on skype with one of my friends while i was reading that and i was going 'AWW! THAT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE!' and she was just confused... XD it was funny

This was such a great story! You always write so well! I'm jealous!(Not really XD) anyways looking forward to more chapters in 'Blame Game' because that is shaping up for pure awesomeness! XD And hopefully more stories ;)
10/13/2012 c25 14SGreenD
What a great ending to this GREAT story. Really. Now it feels like this story's come full circle. Maybe what happened here was what had to happen for Benji's future as it had happened to... happen? (Huh...?) I mean, that he would think of retiring and founding a family? Ah, that's the thing about stories with time travel, they only get me confused :)
But I'm essentially just relieved that Benji made it out alive, and Scotty, too, and my dear Brandt, as well. This story was partly hard to follow for me, but it was also a really fascinating idea, and I loved every bit of it.
You're amazing, keep doing this great work!
10/13/2012 c25 PeggsterLover
Perfect. I really have no other word to describe this. It's just perfect. What a wonderful ending to a wonderful fic :) thank you!
10/10/2012 c24 27casus17
lol at ethan's response! great chapter!
10/10/2012 c24 PeggsterLover
This was great! Loved it! I love the confusion from the team xD and the way you wrapped things up on the Enterprise :D can't wait for the epilogue! :)
10/10/2012 c24 19I Know Love Hurts 2010
Once again awesome! I'm really sad that this story is coming to its end, but i can't wait to see what happens to Tokath!
But this time, take your time with the update... i really don't want this story to end lol
XD
10/6/2012 c23 2DeweyDrops
I love this so, so much!
10/5/2012 c23 14SGreenD
Whaaaaaaaaaat :D Huh? I'm... WHAT? XDXDXD Sorry, no, I'm trying, but I don't get it. Why's Benji suddenly on earth again? Is he okay again? Does that mean he's not gonna die? And that hence Scotty isn't gonna die either? How much time has passed between this chapter and the last? (Although, TIME is the sole issue in this story, huh.) It's... still not making all that much sense to me... I wouldn't want to put myself in Benji's shoes just now, since he's been on a space ship thinking he was either going batshit insane or already dead or just dreaming, and now he's back in the hospital again as if nothing ever really happened and everyone is trying to solve a huge fucking mystery and he's kinda in the middle of it. Not to forget, Ethan and Jane must be feeling ten kindsa shit, as well :D And dear Brandt slept through most of it.
This story is amazing. Can't say anything else.
10/2/2012 c23 8RuinNine
Okay, didn't see that one coming! XD Nice move, dear! Loved it!
Thank you so much!
10/2/2012 c22 RuinNine
Oh, poor Benji, he's quite confused. Can't wait to see how this continues! Oh, wait, there's one more chapter! XD Yay! See you there!
Thank you very much!