for HARRY POTTER AND THE LOST FAMILY MEMBER

9/22 c19 Guest
Hen do u normally update
9/18 c19 James Birdsong
Good eighteen chapters.
7/31 c18 3Caelus06
Good story. It's kinda cheesey. But it fits in with Power Rangers. So I'm not sure if I think it for that. However at it's base it's good.
7/13 c18 15torchwoodtimelord
did not expect to like this, as obscure a crossover as it is.

was disheartened at first due to the publishing date but then saw the update date was march of this year (2021) so wahoo talk about excited. i hope your muse sticks with you, or at least makes an appearance again before the next decade. because i definitely will be putting this on my faves and follows list. if it never updates again, that's fine. i really love this idea and that's more than enough to keep me happy.
7/1 c1 Seimika
Idea is interesting just a bit hard to read
6/5 c18 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
4/15 c12 Chris Tacha
Not a bad story, but I have one complaint. You jump around to much. You need to keep the story focused on one character until you finish a scene. Like with the scene between Harry and Adam. You switched between Harry and Adam, Kim, Tommy, and Rocky like a squirrel on Redbull. That is to say fast often and all over the place. You snapped my attention around so much I got whiplash. Fix that and your story will be much better!
3/24 c18 Carolyn
Can you update this story faster this time?
3/22 c9 nightwing27
sentai rangers is alot better then the stupid american family friendly censor but I still love it but sentai rocks better blood, kid touching a ranger boob and deaths
3/22 c18 1foxee-chik
Omg! Keep goin! I can't w8 2 c wot happens nxt!
3/15 c11 Vampireking40
How can Adam who is a Power Ranger and whose mentor is a guy in globe as well as having faced off against Rita and Zedd not believe in magic?
3/14 c18 Stacy Damato
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
3/14 c18 Beth5572

Terri
3/13 c18 13Olaf74
YEAH! THE AUTHOR IS BACK! *smiles*
8/8/2020 c1 demonboy121986
I mainly say bullshit because Harry could cast bombing spells to destroy the cogs and save himself. Anyway you want to look at it, him being taken is bullshit and nothing less.
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »