for More than Starfleet

5/14/2013 c1 1Arekanderu
A wonderful story!
5/2/2013 c1 11marmota-b
I enjoyed. There is just enough shown and just enough hinted at to make this very intriguing, and fun to read.

Just a minor thing - when Sulu enters the bar, you switch between his and Eric's points of view very often, and at times it's difficult to determine which one we're getting right now. Maybe you could go through that and clear it up a bit? Stick to only one of them, or make it more clear?
3/16/2013 c1 4The Archivist613
cool story, Methos is still awesome
3/1/2013 c1 Whowantstoknow
LOL!
I loved this!

Not a fan of StarTrek 2009, but I do know it - and you may have gotten me liking the movie. A bit more than when I first saw the rewrite of StarTrek Original series/movies.
Thanks for sparking a new interest in classics and retakes - gives me new appreciation for the old, and, perhaps, an interest in why the directors/producers made the changes they did.

On another note, you pulled off the OldMan impressively.
Thanks for his sarcasm and his honesty - good job.

The best part? Sulu's and Chekov's nonchalant report of various criminal and unusual activities. I do agree: such a shame that an unusual storm happened to accidentally spark an improperly secured weapons catch - and kill the leader of the illegal activities.
Making them Watchers?
Grand!
Especially since the Immortals don't venture into Starfleet or other government agencies - at least, not the old ones. Who knows where a newbie might crop up? (and yes, the lack of bodies left behind does make an impact, but phasers don't always work - and Sulu does carry a Katana. He can't be the only officer interested in antique weapons, history, and a general love for the 'good old days'.)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service