FanFiction.Net
for The Glee Project: We Live

3/27/2013 c1 6starfire25
interesting story. i like it. it seems based on the music video. nice, interesting take.
9/15/2012 c1 Gigi
nice..a few grammar mistakes but really nice are you gonna do a sequel? you really should
9/12/2012 c1 Guest
I think you should keep updating
9/11/2012 c1 db53979825
Please keep writing your story is great
8/15/2012 c1 1whispers of eternity
Ugh, this was amazing! You're such a talented writer! Jesus, spare some talent for the rest of us. Kidding! Kidding! ;D Okay, no, but seriously, this was beautiful. I love how you took some pieces from the contenders' actual stories and their storylines in 'Everybody Hurts' and I quite like the characterization, though I've always viewed Nellie as quite opposed to joining the Cheerios, but to each their own.

But oh gosh, the pairings in this. YES PLEASE. 8 of my favourites all thrown into this story and their paths just happening to cross? Uuuuuuuuuuuugh, this one-shot is perfection!

And as much as I hate to ask for continuations on one-shot's, I just... I really wanna read more of this! ;_; You left it on such a lingering note, and I just really wanna see how Nellie would react, how the school would react if news of Camrissa got out, how Blake would react if Shanna told him about her bullies and oh dear, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. It's so wonderful, but it feels like you ended it too quickly and damn.

oh-oh, I was told to tell you that TheGleekFromDeathlyHallows sent me. Bitch wanted all the credit. Pssh. XD
8/3/2012 c1 21inkbender
WOO HOO. LOVE.

Definitely a great idea to translate the "Everybody Hurts" video to fanfic format, and it's a great one-shot to boot. I love it, especially with Nellie as the hero of the day! Shake, Camrissa, Damsay, and Michellie FTW!
7/22/2012 c1 9XloveXconquersXallX
This is really good. Like, seriously. It's a little depressing, but I guess that's what makes it more believable. I enjoyed reading this. Keep writing!
7/19/2012 c1 katy
Can you do another chapter?
7/18/2012 c1 13dreamgurl868
This was a really good story. I love the way it was written and the way you wrote Nellie was amazing. The ending leaves a lot to be desired, almost like you're ending it too soon. I would really enjoy seeing more from you especially a continuance of this story. Keep up the good work and keep writing!

dreamgurl868
7/17/2012 c1 4hannahl
MORE! NOWWWWW!
7/15/2012 c1 Alyssa
It was amazing!
7/11/2012 c1 jenpepper
Really good story you should continue writing! Love the story line!
7/11/2012 c1 Meghan
Could you make another chapter? I want to know what happens after he says sorry.
7/9/2012 c1 13fluffypuppy99
I remembered reading this story before! I just never got to review it :P really love it! I like the cute little Michellie scene at the end c;
7/8/2012 c1 Guest
I love this write mire plz?
25 Page 1 2 Next »