for Secret Lovers

4/11/2018 c5 Guest
NARUTOS REACTION WAS GOLD
2/14/2018 c1 Karen
Um what kind of question is that, of course continue the story! But I see it was a long time ago and your over it, so it's whatever.
12/10/2016 c5 Rescue
Would you still continue with the story? 'Cause is awesome
12/10/2016 c5 Rasengan
I need more please
2/27/2016 c5 Kakau
Are you still planning wrapping up this story? I would love to see it cause this is quite funny lol Naruto hanging from the window was the best! And the end of this chapter was hilarious haha I think this is quite a cute and smart story. Hopefully you complete it! I'm following your one-shot series as well and adore it :) Love your writing!
2/8/2016 c5 Guest
Please update soon! Good story!
11/10/2015 c5 Hmmmm
Lol! The ending cracked me up. I am also neutral to SasuSaku but I am warming up to it since the ending. But the Gaiden kinda killed it a little bit. But I can understand Sasuke being a very imperfect husband and father knowing how much trauma he had been to in his childhood, poor guy probably don't know how to act towards his family seeing that his past family died in front of him. Anyway, I love the Naruhina! I simply adore naruhina. Are you still going to continue this? I can't wait what for the next chapter! Keep the Naruhina love!
9/22/2015 c5 AmethystQtpie
hahahaa! that ending lol. very Naruto-ish. love this story! hope it'll be wrapped up soon
6/26/2015 c5 SpeedTheCollapse1
Ahhhh I love this story so much! Keep up the amazing work!
6/12/2015 c5 hyui
Woooah I love this fic and The Day Fic! Good jooob!
6/12/2015 c4 hyui
I knoooowwww itttt
6/12/2015 c3 hyui
Whooooa I love this chapter. I have read it before. So I'll review now
6/12/2015 c2 hyui
woooooaaah~ what are you doing Naruto and Hinata hahahaha good!
6/12/2015 c1 hyui
Woooah a good story! I love it
6/7/2015 c5 cutehinata
I think its a very good story. D ending of this chapter is very funny. And I also like the way another couple forms in this story. My advice will be don't make the characters be kissing like almost every minute or so. It tends to get annoying # no offence. But I really like how you wrote it. One of the best naruhina fanfic I've read. Good job
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »