for When Worlds Collide

10/3/2017 c15 1Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki
ONG! Plz update soon!
5/26/2017 c15 1Liantei
Oh my gosh! This was incredible! So action-packed and filled with adventure! And yet you didn't neglect characterization and character evolution either! You are a fantastic author and I am so happy I found your work! I've noticed that you haven't written anything new on this account in a while, is everything okay? Or are you just on a short hiatus?
6/29/2016 c14 1darksidhe42
Yes! I have been waiting to see Harry summon in battle. Although the Aeon (Shiva?) seems to have slapped the humonculus aside like it was just a scrub. Are they way OP or just the child-thing was already weak?
I do wonder why Harry didn't pull one out sooner. I know you don't want to make them a deus ex, but surely the fight with the DEs and the homonculus outside the Forbiden Forest cloister was epic enough to deserve one?
6/29/2016 c8 darksidhe42
Awesome! A pilgrimage across worlds! I did not like when Harry left Spira, but this keeps getting better and better.
6/29/2016 c7 darksidhe42
Very interesting - tieing the summoners into HP lore. That was well done.
6/29/2016 c6 darksidhe42
I don't care for this POV switch. I understand it's important to know what's going on elsewhere, and the idea that Voldemort is hiding his horcruxes in other worlds is neat, but couldn't you have done most of it through a vision?
Also, I wish Harry had stayed in Spira. I'm not sure where you are going with this, but I was really digging the FFX2 crossover...
6/29/2016 c4 darksidhe42
This story got off to a very slow start and I actually ended up skipping most of the prologue and parts of the first chapter. After that, though, it took off and became something amazing! I absolutly love it. You do well in blending my favorite fandom with one of my all-time favorite games. Your discriptions are spot-on, and the reader can feel Harry's awe and joy.
O'aka was an inspired choice as Harry's guardian/protector. His relationship with Skyrunner reminds me of Hedwig. Best of all, he finally got to meet his hero! I never would have guessed that he was a summoner. I wonder if he will be able to summon creatures from his own world as well?
Thanks for sharing.
6/6/2016 c10 spellcheck
tall metallic Ron in his hands, kneeling by his side; be

Rod
6/2/2016 c15 KioshiUshima
O Itachi. O, babychild. You'll be okay. I promise. Holy crap. Sasuke. Okay, Okay. I'm good. Thanks for the update!
6/2/2016 c15 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
6/1/2016 c15 extremeninja09
Another great chapter and a evil cliffhanger! Man, you are making me want more! After the quest to destroy Voldemort, what will Harry and his guardians do on their next adventures?!
6/1/2016 c15 176Firehedgehog
ohh.. evil
1/17/2016 c13 KioshiUshima
Heeeeey, The twins are his guardians from his home world! I dig iiiiiit. i dig it hard core. Thanks for all your hard work!
1/16/2016 c14 2musme
I like it
1/15/2016 c14 extremeninja09
It's about time you updated. I was beginning to worry that you may have ditched it. Now Harry and his guardians found out that Voldemort and the Soceroress are in league with each other, they will have to up their defense and offense against them. What other worlds will they travel to in the future?

The world of Magi? It would be interesting to see how Harry will learn about Magoi.

Maybe Natsume's Book of Friends? I would find it awesome to see Harry accidentally find the book of friends and go around freeing the spirits and making friends with them. Maybe a few will join him in his adventure?

World of High school dxd? I would find it amusing for the three faction to hound him down and try to recruit him for his powers. Very greedy Supernatural beings...

Fate/stay world? I wonder how his presence will affect either the 4th or the 5th war. Maybe the old troll will become interested with a fellow dimensional traveller.

Worlds of gundam maybe? Too high tech for harry's taste but i wonder...

Well that's about it for now. I hope to see how Harry will deal with this new problem
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »