for Hetalia Chaos!

8/17/2012 c3 2Hanarete Iku
Arigato for Piri-tan. By th way if you EVER make Kori say she likes yaoi I will continue to post angry reviews onto your story for weeks non-stop
8/17/2012 c2 Hanarete Iku
Yes. Fear our teenage girl power you perverted France. An fear us other countries. By teh way what up with your crazy creations?
8/17/2012 c1 Hanarete Iku
May I ask why we cando with out France I would have been more than happy to help kidnap another country. Well quick question WHYwould you risk the entire kidnapping just for maniacal laughter? I'm glad I got to whack you. Sorry but it was really funny for me at least.
8/14/2012 c6 Poison Flower
Philippines is on the Axis! YEAH BITCHES!

Thank you my good friend for placing Feray in this! You are kick ass for that!

I am now about to start stalking this Fanfiction... You must write...

USUK!

On a random note Im happy that Romano is on the same team with Spain!

And thanks for stopping them before the hot guys got to banged up!

-Storm O.o
8/14/2012 c3 Guest
Doesn't rule 7 and rule 8 cancel each other out?
8/12/2012 c6 3DaniTheRedDragon
MUST. UPDATE. ME. RIKEY! XD
8/12/2012 c4 DaniTheRedDragon
I want The Laptop and that costume machine... SCIENTIISTS! WHY U NO MAKE SOMETHING AS AWESOME AS THIS?! XD
8/12/2012 c2 DaniTheRedDragon
SYMPHONY! WHY U NO BE HOSPITABLE?! Lol jk XD MAN-EATING BOWLING BALLS! XD i love dem bowling bal-/shot
8/12/2012 c1 DaniTheRedDragon
NOOOOO! WHY U KINDNAP THEM!? DX MUST SEE NEXT CHAP, TO SEE IF THEYRE OK!
8/11/2012 c6 The-Always-Angel
USUK! MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE!
But you know, I have a serious question: In that one episode where Germany had to seperate Feli and Lovi's curls, WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE THEY DOING TO GET THEIR EROGENOUS ZONES STUCK TOGETHER?
Oh, and do Kiku and Phillipines need help with the doujin?
8/8/2012 c6 Barefoot-in-221B
YAY IT'S ONE OF MY CHAPTERS! XD And I love it! *glomps* You actually paid attention to my ideas!

OKAY! I just reviewed, don't kill me! Gosh...

Yes, kill you.. *purple aura*

No really, you can't say anything about the killing. LAST TIME I WAS AT YOUR HOUSE YOU THREATENED TO STAB ME WITH A KITCHEN KNIFE!

I have the whole song memorized... I'll PM you the full lyrics later tonight! _

He is, she does, and I miiiiight be... *cough*Britainhasamazingbands*cough*

Yeah, my mum sucks -.- But I did bring you cookies... Twice, actually XD

Okay! On to an actual review of the chapter!

Uhh... Why are they reading encyclopedias..? And America is so awesome! I don't care if it's kinda OOC, ITS USUK & I LOVE IT!

And I just realized... France is on the wrong team! He's not with the rest of the BTT! *le gasp*

*facepalms* Yep, that's me. Last night I sat down in the living room and watched TV with my dad for over an hour before he looked up and went, "Oh! You're out here? How long have you been sitting there?" Maybe I was secretly born in Canada?

Oh God. Alfred, you idiot. I have nothing else to say. Except... I FRIGGIN' LOVE CANADA'S RESPONSE, THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Lol, and of course Canada's on Prussia's team XP (PruCan!)

Russia- 'Daaa this is fun to see them fight.' I. Died. I was laughing so hard..

They have knives now..? Okay... I told you letting Symphony have the mochi was a bad idea...

Symphony is American, isn't she? *mutters* She's definately enough of an idiot to be..

Okay, so America is bleeding, right? Yet he immidiatly starts hugging England, and not a single person tries to bandage up him or Prussia? Well, I guess Canada and I are probably in the backgroud somewhere trying to bring it to your attention... *sighs*

Okay, long review again! Hope you're happy!

Peace, love, and liquorice- Maple-chann
8/6/2012 c6 NinjaRoll
Iggys just in denail about his cooking -shakes head- And to the World War 3 started because of him xD ah UsUk Haha America mad put a really scary picture in my head but it really set the mood!

Only Piri and Japan would be thinking about a potential Doujin during the battle.

8th grade Grads are so long :Q

This chapter made me laugh all the way through!
7/14/2012 c5 Barefoot-in-221B
Canada is ADORABLE. If he wasn't so adorable, I would kill you for epic-failingness in this chapter. IT NEEDS TO BE LONGER! LONGER, DO YOU HEAR ME FI-CHANN?

Seriously, they wake up, then they nap as cats then they turn back and go back to bed? -.- they keep sleeping...

And yeah. You WILL end up showing me all. Because I know where you sleep...

'Yeah I know that you wanna be Canadian please
Even of in winter things tend to freeze
We've got the world monopoly on trees
And our county's bordered by three different seas

Yeah, I know that you wanna be Canadian please
We invented the zipper, we got expertise
We made insulin to combat disease
Yeah, I know that you wanna be Canadian please!

The Brits have got the monarchy,
The US has the money,
But I know that you wanna be Canadian!

The French have got the wine and cheese,
Koalas chill with the Aussies,
But I know that u wanna be Canadian!'

XD

But seriously, James Cameron is amazing. He really is. Love his movies. Except Titanic is somewhat unrealistic... Whatever. He's awesome.

And 'My Heart Will Go On' is pretty much the ONLY good song by Celine Dion...

I'm not OBSESSED exactly... I just hold the firm belief that Coldplay is bloody awesome. Because they are.

Fine, fine. I'll be nice. I'll come help you move when I get back. And I'll bring you a pie. 'K? Kay. I'll be at your house with pie on Monday.

Peace, love, and liquorice- Maple-chann
7/13/2012 c5 The-Always-Angel
So...What did Germany-cat look like?
7/13/2012 c5 4RavenpuffsRule
I seriously LOVE this fanfic! xD
I wish I could snuggle China-kat!
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »