for Good love is hard to find

10/1/2020 c9 Denie1943
If only you could find time to write that lovely sequel...Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
8/24/2019 c9 Guest
great story loved the snow Eric relationship
3/3/2019 c9 athousandroses
Great story! I think I liked it better than the story of the movie. I like what you did withSnow White's character
2/19/2019 c9 Rosadargento
So I see that I'm the first reviewer for this chapter. I really loved your story from beginning to end, it adds depth to the characters of the movie and it is also beautifully written. In some parts, I actually felt like I was reading a fantasy book! I also very much commend you for picking this up again - I really hate when authors just drop their stories. But at the same time, it is like receiving a wonderful gift when I get a notice there is a new chapter on a story that has been on hiatus for years.
Well, sorry for rambling. You know, this is so great I would actually love to see a sequel, but I understand that you have no time.

P. S. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English isn't my first language
9/23/2016 c3 Guest
This fanfiction is such a gem! I'm so glad to have found it! Your writing is Amazing...and I really can't stop reading!
5/1/2016 c8 iiii
Your story is amazing! More please!
12/14/2014 c8 3h8erade
I just watched this movie the other day and jumped on to fan fiction because it was such an open ended kind of ending. Gotta say I like your retelling and making the characters more three dimensional. Hope you get back to this one day.
5/6/2014 c8 Guest
Update soon please
5/5/2014 c8 pilotlover
I've just found this story and read the whole thing at once. I truly loved this story. I'm a big fan of SWATH and hope to see the sequel next year.

Thank you.
12/24/2013 c8 8ChildlikeEmpress
I really hope you continue this! I love the changes you've made. :)
8/16/2013 c8 49Jacal Ste. Worme
Awesome and the duke is a perv lol
10/16/2012 c8 2LoVecakes
I'm new to SWATH fandom. I've only seen the movie yesterday and fell in love. I hated how the love btwn S&H was eluded to and not clearly shown so I decided to try and find a ff to satisfy that need. What I have found here was far better

I really dislike reading a fic where everything is the same as cannon with a few of the authors added narration. You have take the elements of the story and made them your own. The troll being part of the dwarves. The dwarf colony itself being expanded. The Duke being a creep. It's very refreshing and keeps me interested and on my toes. I live to read what comes next

I thoroughly enjoy your writing and your take on the story.
10/10/2012 c8 Delighted Laughter
What ever happened to this story? I really liked it, enough to come back and check. Please write more!
10/2/2012 c8 1Irishbrneyes
More please! I am in love with this version. The darkness of it is how a Grimm's Fairy Tale should be! Excellent work of fanfic. Please, please, please may we have some more?!
9/15/2012 c8 Isaha
Noo please, don't tell me you've given up on this story ! Please don' let us down, it kept getting better :( !
167 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »