for The Choices Made

7/7/2020 c42 Manu
I love so much Everlee and Vilkas!
7/7/2020 c62 Manu
I love so much your story and so happy that you are back! i love this update! I love so much Brynjolf and his guild and the relationship with Everlee,but i think that she is more happy with the Companions! i like so much and more her relationship with Vilkas! So crazy and furious! But this is a very beautiful story! 3
6/6/2020 c61 78princessbinas
Everlee should just talk to Kodlak about the pickle she is in.
2/14/2018 c60 sephikus
I sincerely hope you are still working on this because it's so much fun to read and it would be a pity to end so abruptly.
4/30/2016 c60 Guest
Joy, new chapters! Our poor girl finally clawed her way through the dark woods to arrive at a warm hearth, and hearty bedside manner. You took us through the grim and menacing highlights in a very well thought out manner. I felt her angst and guilt through her thoughts. You wrote them in nicely. It did put a shiver in my spine. Thankfully this chapter perked the plot up with a much needed dose of rogue. Oh, how I have missed their banter! It was such a pleasure to read! Those flirty quips reacted to with equal measures of innocence and sass - which I adooore seeing blossom in Ever, by the way. This chapter has left me feeling good :D Thank you so much for delivering!
4/16/2016 c59 tarotcardtim
I like it. It's Skyrim so something must be wrong with this couple. Dun dum dun. I like the emotional layers your adding to a sandbox RPG
3/31/2016 c60 EricLightscythe
What does Lynn have up her sleeve for Everlee? Looking forward to the next!
3/29/2016 c60 Guest
a very good update !:)
3/23/2016 c59 Mia78
As always very intense chapters and wonderful! I wait for you!
3/12/2016 c59 EricLightscythe
Finally. A chapter ending that isn't a cliffhanger or isn't dark XD
It's nice to see Everlee let a tiny glimmer of hope seep into her, Lynn getting a new family and all. But there is the matter of the Dark Brotherhood...
Looking forward to the next!
3/11/2016 c59 Guest
Every dark side have a light! just find the balance! beautiful chapters!
3/5/2016 c57 EricLightscythe
Them feels girl, them feels. This stuff is getting pretty dark. A bunch of threads, slowly intertwining... and ultimately snapping. She has a lot going on in her life. Felt a little bad for Ennodius though. She's probably gonna crack at some point.
Looking forward to the next!
3/4/2016 c57 mia78
chapter very good, the bleak ending is in tune with all this part of the story! I love every part! I hope you now is great! I wonder how Everlee has not yet understood the feelings of Vilkas( )! also the Windhelm walls have realized that! () I believe that even in the dark brotherhood there's the good, but I fear for the rest!
2/25/2016 c56 Guest
ahhh Vilkas oh my! please update soon!
2/24/2016 c56 lady73
Your Vilkas is always so intense! Maybe ... she should have run away, take advantage of the fact that Vilkas is unconscious! But ... stay is perhaps a good thing! chapters fantastic as always!
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »