FanFiction.Net

Is this abandoned?
6/2/2020 c2 10HamiltonHufflepuffGirlUK
pls update
5/29/2015 c2 Julianna Baxter
oh harry what did you get yourself into this time
5/1/2014 c2 1nagini's venom
this is good you should update please!
9/14/2012 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
8/10/2012 c2 2Nox Gold
I would love Luna and Harry together. Please keep going and don't kill off sirius.
7/17/2012 c2 Star Wolfheart
Daphne Greengrass?
7/17/2012 c2 moriahhh
Great chapter! I can't wait for more:)
7/17/2012 c2 Qman454
Would like to see Harry/Fleur for the pairing. But if you can't then I would like to see Harry/Daphne.
7/17/2012 c2 3queen-of-blackmagidor
This story is shaping up to be really good. I love the idea of the underground and your idea of magic. However, I disagree with your statement in the end A/N; I don't find most of the girls to be one dimensional, it's just that we only see one part of them and have to deduce who they really are through other things. It's sort of like life that way.
7/17/2012 c1 Spring Raine
If this had happened before 4th year I'd say the final pairing should be Harry/Fleur. Actually, if you can find a way to bring her back that would still be my first choice. Otherwise I'd like to see Harry/Susan.
7/17/2012 c2 Spring Raine
I like Susan for the final pairing.
7/17/2012 c2 2BrookeJamesSP5
Another great chapter, although wouldn't Remus know Luna? After all he was DADA professor. Anyways, please update soon!
7/17/2012 c1 BrookeJamesSP5
First chapter was great, and this story seems to be very promising. I do hope that the marauder side of all three of them begins to show. I also hope we get to see a protective side in Sirius for Harry. I always believed Sirius as the over protective, nobody-will-ever-touch-my-godson type of person.
6/23/2012 c1 JulianWells9
good beginning, i hope to see more soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »