FanFiction.Net
for Two faced lovers

2/10/2015 c9 2Elisabeth's Teacup
I agree that the emotions and dynamics you portrayed in this story are extremely realistic. Great job! I find myself blushing reading it. Save for some negligible spelling mistakes, this is very eloquently written. I think you nailed the angst very, very well.
1/11/2014 c9 paperplanepilots
And awesome ending, by the way. xD
1/11/2014 c1 paperplanepilots
This is at least my third time reading this story. xD It's REALLY good.
9/22/2013 c9 2Demoleon
Wow. Just… wow. I am a fan of your work. I just adore your stories. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for not bashing Tadase like many other people do. I mean, he's a nice kid and all, doesn't deserve all that negativity. Thanks for actually making him useful in this story and your other stories.

It never really mattered to me who Amu would end up with (Ikuto or Tadase), but I've always been more on the Amuto side. However, I think you're making me a Tadamu shipper. :D

I just loved this story. Loved loved loved. So much. This deserves so many more views/reviews. I love all of your stories, though especially this one and Dissonance in my head.

Also, the ending was hilarious. I could totally imagine Kukai acting like that, and Utau responding that way. Sorry to spoil your fun, Kukai. Nagase shipper lol.

Well keep writing, I really really wanna see more of your stories!
7/20/2013 c9 4kiddstar
I'm glad that in the end, you didn't make everything easy and cheesy and "We hurt each other but we're in lobe so it doesn't matter" because that is truly not how most of these kinds of relationships end. Originally, reading the story made me sad because I'm still hurting about something of this sort that happened with me, but I'm glad they get a happy ending, and I'm glad Kukai has gone what I call "Avid Yoai Tumblr Fangirl". This was a great story and you handled the subject matter well.
7/19/2013 c4 kiddstar
RIMA YOU WHORE MUFFIN.
7/19/2013 c1 kiddstar
Oh, Nagi, dear, I know how you feel.
6/21/2013 c9 Princess Rae1230
Wow. Just wow. This was really amazing. This was very well written and very realistic. I also want to say that I'm very happy that you included Tadase and that you didn't make him annoying. In most of the fanfiction the authors either don't include him or make him look bad. So thanks for that. I can't decide what I want to happen with Amu and Tadase. At first I couldn't decide between Tadamu or Amuto because they were both cute to me. However, I gradually started leaning more towards Amuto. But you have restored my love for Tadamu and now I'm torn again. Anyways, this story was awesome and I enjoyed reading it. Fantastic job!
P.S.
I absolutely love the ending! I could totally see Kukai reacting like that. That was hilarious!
4/3/2013 c9 Guest
THIS WAS LEGIT WELL WRITTEN HOLY JIZZ GIRL YOU GOTS TALENT I TELL YOU! TAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEENT!
4/3/2013 c7 Guest
-_- I'm so done! Maybe just 2 more chapter, though... wait, those are last ones... OH WELL I STILL LOVE/HATE YOU RIGHT NOW X3
4/3/2013 c6 Guest
I-Hate-You-So-Much-Right-Now-But-In-A-Good-Way:Fuc k-this-amazing-story-line-and-your-exquisite-writi ng-talent!
4/3/2013 c4 Guest
THIS CHAPTER 4 MAKES ME WANT TO DIE WHYYYYYYYY T_T WHYYYYYY RIMAAAAAA? HOW COULDJEW D,:
3/18/2013 c9 22Yannami
Cammie Fujisaki-sama, you are my new idol!

Your writing is so good and detailed; I was at the edge of my seat during the entire thing! And the ending (NYAHAHAHAHA). The ending! Oh my holy LORD! So much for Kukai not willing to accept their 'relationship'. Poor guy's OTP will never be (sob). I love how you portrayed Tadase here, by the way. You have no idea how glad I am that you neither bashed nor ignored him. In Shugo Chara, Tadamu was my first ever top pairing. I just wanted him to sweep Amu away at the last part (although I currently like Tadamuto...which is weird...).

Rima and Nagihiko's scene at the last part was incredibly sweet. The way that you narrated it was so...wowzers (a Yaya word). And it was so realistic. It kinda reminded me of how real life will not always work like your fantasies. It can be happy, but you're most likely to deal with problems wherein you might end up doing some wrong things... (Yay! I'm getting all philosophical now!)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that in all honesty, I wanted to read the last chapter the moment that it was updated. But then I was afraid cause I thought that it wouldn't end with Rima and Nagihiko. I thought that it would end with Nagihiko and Tadase (I am not against yaoi or anything but for it to be between Nagihiko and Tadase in this fanfic felt a bit weird. Especially since there was already a Rima and an Amu).
But then I'm reviewing now, right? It goes to show how much I love your story and your writing style nonetheless. Not knowing what happened bothered me a lot :(
2/9/2013 c9 1BuBuBoom
Oh my gosh! The last chapter!

Wow! I must say that you did a fantastic job. :D
LOL! I LOVED the ending with Kukai and Utau! Hahahaha! I can't believe Nagihiko and Tadase kissed! I was on the edge of my seat while reading that part. XD
And the fangirls... LOL. Too funny!

Favorite line: [He didn't care if he was branded gay, and while he definitely wasn't gay he wasn't exactly revolted by the idea of homosexuality; it just wasn't for him] I'm actually glad you included this line. I definitely loved how you portrayed Tadase in your story. He was my favorite character in your fic. :D

Talking about Tadase... I think your converting me to a Tadamu fan. :)
Tadase really deserves to be with someone special. Aww! He is soooo sweet, looking out for his friends. :DDDDDDDD

Ah! And your next fic is Takuto. LOL. I've never read a Takuto fic before! I'll be definitely looking forward to that.

So about Nagi and Rima... Nice. That was a VERY realistic ending as opposed to most stories that include endings like:
"I LOVE you, Nagi!" "I love you too Rima!" *heavy make-out session time*

Not that I don't like those kinds of endings. It's just that most of the time it's way too rushed, and they're usually badly written. :/

Well anyway, thank you for writing this! No, it is not an awful story. I really liked it. :D
It was one of three SC! stories I was following ('cause now this archive is basically just full of crapfics. Sad but true), but I can't wait to read more of yours, so keep writing!

And this is my 310th signed review! Yay! I forgot to mention that I left you my 300th review last time.

-BuBuBoom