for Two faced lovers

12/14/2012 c6 1BuBuBoom
o.O

WHAT?! *takes a deep breath* I was not expecting that! This is one of the reasons why I love your story. It's realistic. You definitely show the reality of these kinds of situations, and sexually transmitted diseases are reality. I hate how many fanfics totally ignore that. Thank you for actually putting out the truth!

Favorite lines:
1. ["You two are the only guys I know who don't jump at the chance to date a model."] LOLOL. Yes! I love that about Nagi and Tadase.

2. ["It's not so much as what's on the outside, versus what's on the inside; honestly, as long as I like the person I don't care at all what they look like. Someone's body is only trivial."] Aww! Why can't all guys be like Tadase! He's so sweet! And very in-character. :D

3. ["Whoa! Dude, I knew you two were gay for each other!"] XD
Oh, Kukai...

I also love how the characters have their purpose in the story like Utau with her experience and wisdom. There's a lot of fics where they just stick the characters in their stories to try to make the story believable, and your story is not one of them because yours is very believable. Yay! :D

Last thoughts: Tadase is such a good friend, trying to protect Nagi from harm. Aww! Beautiful! And I wish I could give Nagi a hug! Poor kid. :(
I wanna slap some sense into Rima! Argh!

I can't wait to read what happens next. This is getting really intense! :D
12/14/2012 c6 yawan5
Noooooo T.T pleeez update soon
12/14/2012 c4 yawan5
Nooooooooooo. shiiiiiiiiit T.T
12/12/2012 c6 ReadAllThings
Freakin wonderful.
This is my first time ever reading a story with Nagi and Rima as the main characters (I usually go for Ikuto and Amu), and I have to say I am beyond delighted that I picked this story. No story (in forever) has made my heart drop in that plot twist. I actually didn't even expect it.
You've said that you feel like the characters are going a bit OOC, and I would have to disagree. From what we've seen in the show, I can clearly see their emotions and personalities this way as they grow up.
Maybe it's just me, but I do applaud you either way.
But I'll be honest, my heart dropped even further when you said you may discontinue the story from whatever your reason was (I forgot), a few chapters earlier. I yelled out, "No!", so loud that I startled my cat whom was sleeping. This story is wonderful and unique! And though I may be one reviewer, please don't discontinue. If you lose motivation... Then I will weep with patience till' you find your drive.
Excuse me for the long review. Hope to read your next chapter soon.
Till' then.
12/11/2012 c6 RuPert
Awesome chappy can't wait for the next one !
12/10/2012 c6 11ElricKeyblade
:OOOOOO WHOA, I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT STINGER AT THE END!

I mean...wow, this fic REALLY takes the cake when it comes to being realistic about these kinds of relationships! I like it! :D

And wow, so Rima DOES love Nagihiko? Just as I suspected...but too bad, because she and Nagihiko have a REALLY hug hurdle to get through now. o.o

Way to go on writing this chapter! I can't wait to see what comes next! :)
11/23/2012 c5 Anon
This is good! Continue!
11/11/2012 c5 1BuBuBoom
Don't worry about updating. Focus on your life first. We all have our reasons for not updating. :D

Well, I have to say that you delivered another great chapter. You definitely captured the right emotions that comes with a one-sided/friends-with-benefits relationship. I like that Rima is starting to feel guilty, but I feel bad for Nagi. :(

I also like that Tadase is aware of what is going on while Amu is left in the dark. Reading about their thoughts/emotions was interesting especially Tadase's.

"Rima had to admit that Nagihiko was much better in bed than Fuyuki was" o.O
#($ #&! When I read this, I actually stopped reading and walked around the room for a few seconds before continuing to read. I thought my eyes were deceiving me. I can't believe she actually did it.

Favorite line: [Rima wondered if his poor performance was what made them break up; she had definitely enjoyed it much more with Nagihiko.] XD
11/10/2012 c5 11ElricKeyblade
Aw, I hope things get better for you soon! Don't worry about this chapter, because it was great! It really provided a nice look in to Rima's head and the pit that both she and Nagihiko keep digging themselves even deeper into, and I can't wait to see what's next! :)
10/5/2012 c4 1DeathlySilentKiss
I just finished reading this and GOD DAMN U DID WELL i got to the 4th chapter so quick and seriously
good job on the story the characters r written out really well and there personalities are really well done
and so basically
OK TILL NEXT TIME UPDATE QUIICCKLLY .. I WILL GIVE U SOME WOOL AND A SHEEP?
DeathlySilentKiss
9/29/2012 c4 Airi
I love this! mmm... por un lado me esperaba que le preguntara eso y por otro quiero saber la respuesta de Kirishima! Pobre Nagihiko no se merece tanto dolor :( See you ;)
9/28/2012 c4 1BuBuBoom
Yay! You updated! I wanted to read this right when you updated, but school had gotten in the way. But here I am!

[He loved her, but she just lusted after his d*ck.] Ouch. Poor Nagi. By the way, I don't think he is OOC at all. I really like how you portray him in your story. :D

OH. MY... No, Rima! Not with Fuyuki! D:
Sh*t did get real! Well, I guess we have to see what happens in the next chapters.

[... and had a soft spot in her heart for Fuyuki. She remembered that the indigo-haired boy had gone through after her rejection, and didn't want another to have to experience the same. And this would be his second time, he had loved her for so long.]

I'm not sure if "indigo-haired boy" was supposed to be Fuyuki... or you suddenly wrote about Nagihiko? Because you wrote "second time", I think 'indigo-haired boy' was supposed to be Fuyuki... please clear this up for me. :)

Favorite line: ["I noticed you didn't buy a dress yesterday; are you going to wear something old to the dance then?"] Bwahaha! Yes! That's something Rima would say!

Great chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next. :D
9/27/2012 c4 6Wisteria Blossom
Oh wow, Rima! XD
9/25/2012 c4 5HaibaraAiFan
Yes! Another chapter! I've been excited for it , I wish Rima would fall in love with Nagi.
9/24/2012 c4 11ElricKeyblade
RIMA NOOOOOOOOOOO! O_O

Okay I think I'm done.

GREAT look into Rima's head there! I'm glad you gave actual thoughts, feelings, and character instead of just having her be a mean girl for no reason.

B-but...poor Nagihiko! Oh man, I seriously am not looking forward to how much more hurt he'll be in the next chapter! :(

But I AM looking forward to the next chapter overall- how could I not? Again, I am very glad that you continuing this story, and I can't wait to see what's next! :)
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »