for Two faced lovers

AKSMCJAKSFJDOFJMASKNCX! RIMA NO! continue please
9/18/2012 c3 5HaibaraAiFan
You should continue it!
9/13/2012 c3 1BuBuBoom
I stopped reading lemons months ago. XD
But I want to say Thanks for not making this too detailed. It's not too graphic, so I like this. :D

Favorite line: ["Maybe he was rejected by a guy, and is too embarrassed to admit it."] HAHAHA!

LOL! Your dad walked in... ooh. -_-

You should definitely continue! You have a nice pace going on. I love your vocabulary, and you keep the characters in-character. :D
9/13/2012 c2 BuBuBoom
I really like how your scene break is a line about Nagihiko's feelings/thoughts.

Wow, well this chapter was... interesting. Ahaha! Nagi, get some! ;D

I love your descriptions. You're a really good writer. There are no spelling mistakes only a few grammatical errors, and it was the same mistakes I mentioned in my previous review.

You wrote this with a cold? Heck, I can't really think when I'm sick. You're good. :D

I also like that Rima is taking control. XD
I guess she's the one wearing the pants in this relationship. Onwards to the next chapter!
9/13/2012 c1 BuBuBoom
Oh my gosh!

Where has this fic been this whole time?! Yes! I'm soooo glad I checked out the M rated section today. Usually, I just stay away from those because most of them are all the same with graphic lemons and no real plot.

I like it so far! I don't think I've read a friends-with-benefits story about Nagihiko and Rima. You deserve way more reviews. I'll give you three. I'm going to review every chapter. :D

Rima and Nagihiko are in-character, so thank you for that. I also love the way you write. I love your choice of words. From this, you seem like a very intelligent person. :)

I just saw a few minor grammatical errors, but it wasn't anything that disrupted the flow of the story.

[Nobody knew by who] 'who' is supposed to be 'whom'. :D

I also noticed a few places where you needed a comma, and some places where you used a comma but you didn't need one. PM me if you really want me to point them out.

Favorite lines:
1. ["Well, you're in love with me, and lately you've been acting like a dumb-ass because I don't like you back."] XD

2. ["And in the past few days I realized that although I don't love you or want to date you, I am attracted to you."] Oh my! I totally cracked up when I read that. Rima is too funny! But I'm glad she admitted that. It definitely makes the story interesting.

3. [He wanted to be her boyfriend, not her fuck buddy!] lololol!

Overall, I think this is very interesting. I'm already hooked! Now, I'm off to the next chapter! :D
9/13/2012 c3 Airi
Hola! antes que nada, saludos desde Argentina :D en serio eres una gran escritora! me encantan tus historias... mori de la felicidad cuando vi que habias actualizado xD soy una fan del Rimahiko y con la posibilidad de que dejes la historia decidi escribirte para incentivarte un poco :) la verdad es muy buena, los personajes como los desenvuelves, la trama, todo es genial! quiero ver que pasara con la relacion de Nagihiko y Rima asi que por favor sigue actualizando... lo leeré desde este rincon del mundo con ayuda de google traductor-sama xD bueno eso era todo... sayonara :P
9/13/2012 c3 Cutevampkitten03
I love this story, I think u should continue it...
O.o oh no they didn't! XD perfect place, could've gotten caught x-x
-sandy
9/13/2012 c3 44Hazey Rine
ASDFJKL; Azu is tired from school but you most probably already know what she would say if she had the energy to be her usual self and rape the poor review box.

Azu's half-sensible conscience says that she liked the (perverted side of Azu is emerging, brace yourself) scene very much. Nagihiko though...

And Tadase is being so... BITTER :P

Much love,
Azu's now barely conscience mind.

Will continue review when I'm at least awake :)
9/13/2012 c3 Icelite
I like it! Keep going, don't quit! I love this story!
9/12/2012 c3 11ElricKeyblade
PLEASE don't drop this story! I really like how it is a realistic outlook on the ups and downs of having a friends-with-benefits relationship, and not merely pure smut. I also like this kind of plot for the Rimahiko couple especially. And don't worry about the quality of your work- it is actually quite introspective, thought out, and written well. Again, PLEASE keep writing more of this!

Can't wait for the next chapter, should it come! :)
9/12/2012 c3 8ChibiDevil098
i wonder if Rima actually hates him...mayb she's only acting that way so that she'd force herself not think about him romantically...but what do i know , you're the author!
9/12/2012 c3 15S.J. Baker
Are you kidding me! This is a masterpiece! I love it! Plus it's the only Rimahiko Friends with Benefits story, so... you can't just stop.
I most definitly think that you should continue. Thanks for writing this.

-Sophie
8/21/2012 c2 Guest
This is really great! I look forward to the next chapter!
7/19/2012 c2 masterchieflovescortana0853