for Two faced lovers

7/4/2012 c2 3Evidence Of Rain
Ooh, naughty. Didn't see that coming so soon xD
I love how this gave me so many ideas that I'll never use for the romance novel that I'm attempting to write, because I'm trying to keep it sweet. But still, the ideas are there, I might use them another time.
I like how you had Nagihiko come up with such realistic excuses, it was very natural for Nagihiko to say something like that.
And it was... interesting xD I'm glad it's not too descriptive. I just got back from watching like the worst movie of all time (Troll 2) so I'm all hyped up and I can't take anything seriously. I would've burst out laughing and my friend would've came over and been all "What in the hell are you doing?" and then she'd read it and probably say something like "So THIS is what you've been doing all this time you've been on the computer!" (When really, I've been voting on submissions to Six Billion Secrets)
Anyway, I'm going to stop boring you now. I like this chapter, and the foreshadowing with the italics. I look forward to your next update!
Rainy
7/3/2012 c2 Cutevampkitten03
I liked it, and relax it is rated M after all.. please update soon.
-sandy
6/20/2012 c1 Evidence Of Rain
Hmm... Interesting. I like the idea of the 'friends with benefits' type of fic. I think it could happen,if Nagihiko loved Rima but she didn't return the feelings.

I don't think I've ever seen a 'friends with benefits' fic in the Rimahiko section before. There might be some, but I haven't seen them, so I'm interested.

I didn't see any spelling or grammatical errors, so good job. Though, I'm probably not the best at looking for those right now, I'm dead tired. Still, you wrote it well.

I can't wait to see how this will turn out! Update soon please!

Rainy
6/20/2012 c1 44Hazey Rine
OMFG! You did it! XD

I love you Cammie, hell yes I do

First off, as always, I praise you and I worship you and I plain fricking love you. I'm so sorry I just now reviewed this! How long has this been here? T_T And oh my, can I ever be your first reviewer again?

""I love you."" *giggles* That's just... kjlwewkjlwetopopetle!

HOMAYGAWD! WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE SHE'S GONNA REJECT HIM? THIS HASTA BE A DREAM! Please tell me it's a dream *curls up into a ball and shakes repeatedly* DON'T TAKE MY RIMAHIKO AWAY FROM ME NU!

""I... I don't love you,"" It's the end of. the. effin world. *kaboom (this is the world exploding).*

*goes back to reread it because I just shamefully skimmed through it* Ah I see!

"If she rejected him, their "friendship" would be severely affected, and it might even jeopardize her relationship with Amu."

It's always about Amu to you Rima, why can't it be Nagi/Nade for once? T_T

"If she lied and said she felt the same, she would have to pretend day after day that she felt something that she didn't."

... You've got a point. [That makes it Rima 1, Azu 0]

"I'm sorry," Rima muttered.

Well at least you apologized, I'm so proud of you

"Maybe it was all those years in a skirt, but he felt like he would cry every time words left Rima's perfect, pink lips."

Poor Nagi... why must you make our Nagi suffer so? Will he never be relieved of this pain? [Har har, weak pun I know].

Aww... Tadase is always the cutest (of course, he's next to my Nagi-kun-kun) and he seems to be real good with adapting to any current situation

""Now who was the one who told me to say me true feelings? Isn't that a little hypocritical?" she asked sarcastically, giving him a condescending look that Nagihiko definitely didn't expect her to."

Fu- Rima! Stop hurting my Nagi-kun! kljaekljsefef lawl rawr! (Azu's going crazy! X_X)

"Are you really?" Rima asked, a smirk forming on her face as she stared at him, leaning forward and resting her arms on her lap.

Dear God, I would have loved it if Nagihiko couldn't help himself and let his eyes wander just to where her... cough chest cough... would be jutting out since she is leaning forward XD.

"Rima-chan, I assure you I am fi-" Nagihiko cut himself off as Rima leaned forward slightly and he felt a hand on his knee. Rima rubbed his knee in circular motions, her hand slowly going higher and higher until-"

Oh my gawd, oh myg awd oh my gawd! XD Rima's so trawljklhjgasdf!

O.O Cammie likes Tadase no?

"she realized her mistake and really was in love with him... No, Nagihiko wouldn't even let himself dream of that; it would be horrible to get his hopes once again just to get shot down"

*shakes Cammie again* WHY? WHY? I KNOW IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT BUT GAWD! COULDN'T YOU HAVE TAKEN IT JUST A LITTLE MORE EASIER ON HIM *grammar alert, I have no idea as to what I'm even saying*

"I... I think we should become friends with benefits." BOOM- THERE IT IS HAHA XD

"Are you serious?"

She took the time to get you alone to tell you so what do you think? Sometimes you can be so... grr... but you're still so... argh! *dies*

"Well, yeah. I mean, this way we both get what we want."

Loved it. Loved the shy Rima in my head and the blushing Nagi in an empty classroom

" Rima may have been a fan of casual sex, but Nagihiko was definitely the kind that preferred long-term relationships. He loved Rima. He wanted to be her boyfriend, not her fuck buddy!"

Azu Speechless, but damn XP

Nagihiko stopped talking when Rima stood on her toes and pressed her lips to his. Her arms wound around his neck, she slowly pulled back after just a moment. "What were you saying, Nagihiko?"

I just loved that. X_X. My inner fan girl is wailing in delight, I swear.

"He loved her after all"

Ouch, just ouch. T_T

You better continue this! I want something soon! *Dear God aren't I a pervert?*

Again, I love it I love you and I'm glad that this time there's no need for me to worry about Ryuuk popping out of my window.

Hmm... suggestions from me? Care to hear? XD

How about during the next chapter you can showcase the first make-out session and how Nagihiko felt...

Or you could also have Rima explain as to how she could have thought of Nagihiko being her "fuck buddy" *O* DEAR GOD I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY! UPDATE WOMAN UPDATE! *shakes you*
6/19/2012 c1 BunnyQueenLivesForever
this says it has angust does that mean rima or nagi will die or not end up togather in the end? :(
6/19/2012 c1 Cutevampkitten03
Omg, omg, omg! You have to continue this! Im begging you!

-Sandy