for Snowed In

9/14/2020 c1 Guest
Lol
8/27/2019 c1 derektomlinson
raven saying to garfield come to our bedroom later
5/29/2016 c1 RPGPersona
That was a cute little one shot.

We have one stubborn Empath who doesn't want to appear weak in the eyes of her peers. I concern shapeshifter that can tell something is amiss. Throw in a storm that causing them to crash land and we get a fluffy moment where Beast Boy takes care of Raven.

I got laugh from Raven snuggling closer to Beast Boy in order to get a read of his emotions.

Aw, how cute, Raven gave him a peck on the cheek at the end.

I guess I need to read the sequel now.
12/25/2014 c1 jenifer
Awesome
12/22/2014 c1 Twilight2022
This is really sweet!
6/20/2014 c1 BEMYHO342
THAT WAS SO SWEET I LOVE SEEING BB IN THE FORM OF A TIGER I SEEN SO MANY PIC BUT UR STORY WAS REALLY ROMANTIC I LOVE IT!
6/20/2013 c1 29Silvereye-BW
This was a good story, gonna read the sequal now.
9/30/2012 c1 7ancientdragonduelist
Oh Raven! :) Always needing to be strong and untouchable! We love her though, it doesn't matter. Always wondered how she would do in sub-zero temperatures. Poor girl only has a leotard and cloak, and no way to keep herself warm alone. So she's forced to snuggle with Beast Boy! :D Awesome fic, keep writing!
9/12/2012 c1 2LionDreamerAKAfan
can i have your autograph? :D
8/17/2012 c1 Guest
I really love how beast boy and raven get snowed in together!
I really would love to the sequel!
The story keeps me begging for more!
7/31/2012 c1 5Treegona
this may not come accross as very nice, but you asked what I thought, so here it is: When did BB realize Rae was sick? she never did tell him, did she... also, Raven seems to shift between knowing and doubting BB's feelings for her, which doesn't make much sense. The tea thing was interesting, but would someone really take the last of something they knew the object of their affection ate/drank every day? and Raven did seem to get over that cold quite miraculously, on a stressfull mission in a less than positive environment, with only a little sleep?
That's not to say I didn't enjoy this story, ecpecially BB's side with the embarrased and held back care for our favorite Gem (though you'd think she'd noticed sooner/he'd be more on guard because he KNOWS she's an empath.)
7/29/2012 c1 22lanamere
Nice! This is really good! And neither Beast Boy nor Raven are OOC :)
7/22/2012 c1 9Whisper184
Really cute and sweet story. Great job :)
7/19/2012 c1 2swampychick