FanFiction.Net

6/11/2021 c1 2musme
I like it
Thanks
10/19/2020 c1 1Bookwormkat1
yes. this one is perfect
6/28/2019 c1 Guest
Fabulously wonderful!
5/6/2018 c1 alex
Aw, going back through some of the classics here. I had forgotten how much I love this story incidentally. It's so darn cute. Got to have how Sherlock and John play along. And Ms Hudson is a gem as always. Actually, truth be told, this is the first Sherlock fic I had ever read, way back in 2012. (Where does the time go?) Confused as hell because I hadn't watched the show yet, but I loved it. You are the one who got me into the Sherlock fandom to begin this, with this, so thanks for that. And to think I was only on your profile page looking for Yu-Gi-Oh! stories. (And that's why I'm back here now actually. You never forget your first love after all.) Technically I've followed you into 3 fandoms now - YGO, Sherlock and Marvel. Never regretted it once. I'm sure you don't care, but I thought I'd drop a review anyways. Not sure if you are even on anymore to see this since you've crossed over to ao3. In any case keep up the wonderful writing. Hope life is being kind to you lately. :)
1/26/2017 c1 Asilakin122
ADORE
6/29/2014 c1 Guest
Loved this!
6/2/2014 c1 16Prime's Little One
This is adorable... I love it! Every single, delightful inch of this fic is so cute, I absolutely adore it!
4/13/2014 c1 90viridianaln9