for Switching

1/16/2013 c1 16twistingsands
Ugh, I read the sequel to this too, and they're both so... oddly upsetting! I can't exactly pinpoint what about each story makes me so sad (other than the obvious fact that a FUCKING TWIN DIES, I HATE YOU ROWLING), but it does. Great concept, and this prequel is a good addition to the original one-shot.
6/21/2012 c1 11Turtle1999
Oh gosh! That is really funny! HAHA! Well let me know if you write more...I would love to read it. Creative idea!

-Turtle1999 :D
6/19/2012 c1 8lucyjoan
Yes. Please, please, please, write more of this. You are brilliant, and I want to see more.
6/19/2012 c1 366Someone aka Me
This does a really great job of explaining why they wound up switched for good – because that's how it often goes, isn't it? You wait for the right time, only it's never the right time and you wind up not saying anything until it's too late.

Very nice prequel :D It definitely does a prequel's job very well – it sets up an explanation for the other story.
6/19/2012 c1 17Squishy Pencil
Ok this is awesome. I love the whole idea that Fred lost his ear and George died because, to me, the switching roles defines the Weasley twins. I don't find it right that at the end of the series, they couldn't play there favorite joke. To me they aren't Fred and George, they're Gred and Forge.
6/19/2012 c1 Saphy18
I'm so glad that you sent me a PM to tell me about this story. It is just as sad as the other one. The last line is so unbearably sad. I'd love to see this idea continued. Would Fred ever tell anyone that he is actually alive? Can't wait to read more.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service