for Rose With Its Thornz

4/9/2019 c13 23SailorSedna052
Can you do one for Worriers of Rock? That's my favorite GH game please?
9/13/2012 c13 12Amanda Hart
Aw, what a fitting end. :) I am glad to have read this story, it was well-done and thought out carefully.

Also, it was my pleasure, both reading/reviewing, and doing the lemon for you. I can't wait to read your sequel! And not just because I'm interested in how you'd handle a lemon. xD
9/11/2012 c12 Amanda Hart
That was a grand performance. :D Smacked Lou down like a bitch! Woo!
9/11/2012 c11 Amanda Hart
Whoa! O.O Sad band members going to Hell... Oh well. Fight Lou! Do it, Rose, yeah!
9/10/2012 c10 Amanda Hart
Teeeeease! *hisses and points* XD Well-done! Very well-done and bravo. I love a good tease. :) Poor Johnny and Rose though.

And yay for the band! Excite! :D
9/9/2012 c9 Amanda Hart
Killswitch Engage, huh? I'm going to have to listen to that one. :) Sweet cameo by Echo and Midori and Judy especially! Such fiery ladies. :) I can't wait to see the fanale! And of course your next installment. ;)
9/9/2012 c8 Amanda Hart
Awww! Thanks for the shout-out! :) I will reciprocate in my next update. I am genuinely touched, thank you!

As for the story, I really like birthday chapters. It seems a lot like Rose wants Johnny to be happy, and was using her birthday as an excuse. I also really love that her mom is supportive of her look! Not all parents would be. xD And YAY for Rose for battling the former Guns 'n Roses member! He is one tough dude. It was easy to be excited for Rose when she found out she bolstered their fame. :)
8/16/2012 c7 Amanda Hart
Haha, this was a fantastic chapter. :D Playing scared may be tough but hey. Great song choice, too! Poor Pandora, feeling left out. xD
8/14/2012 c6 Amanda Hart
Aaahhhh band drama. Delicious. :D Nice touch, having her fall asleep in Johnny's lap. Very cute. xD
8/14/2012 c5 Amanda Hart
Oh noes, cliffhanger! xD
8/14/2012 c4 Amanda Hart
Hmmm, I am having a hard time deciding if Rose likes Izzy's advances or not. xD Also crushing on Izzy and Johnny is awesome!
8/14/2012 c3 Amanda Hart
That's a fun way to come up with a band name. :D
7/18/2012 c4 BoundlessDemon
omg i luv the story plot already! and i also have a crush on Izzy as well. please update! me wanna read the next chapter!
7/6/2012 c3 Bravestar leader of Lightclan
I like it. I think you should make some more. C:
6/21/2012 c2 Amanda Hart
Very nice character progression. :) I find it funny we've essentially made up the same band - Johnny singing and Pandora at the drums, OC at the guitar, with just the exception of the bassist. Must be something about those characters!

Can't wait for the third chapter. :D
16 Page 1 2 Next »