for Stubborn

5/29/2016 c1 1NostalgiaPancakes
Aww this was sweet. I love the writing style and the dialogue was funny. You did a great job. :)
5/24/2015 c1 Reader
More more more!
2/6/2015 c1 36listeninggame
This is hilarious!
4/15/2014 c1 fanficchica123
I think it's sweet the way Connor is the one to bodily take her to the infirmary...it makes the whole fic just a bit more 'awwwwwww!' Great work and keep writing!
3/23/2014 c1 9freeasthebirds
Nice and funny story!
1/12/2014 c1 2summertime'sxlatenights
uhhhh... FREAKKIN AHHH-MAZIINNNGG! cant wait for the next chapterXD Fantabulous jobb;0
3/26/2013 c1 2Huntress-the-Temptress
Love the brother sister relationship you used In this fic. E tween Artemis and Conner
3/17/2013 c1 2W.T Depths
I love this couple, brother and sister of course I love spitfire and supermartian
1/22/2013 c1 7megami.shi
"I know where you sleep!" jajajaja xD
9/23/2012 c1 10sabbs123
Could you do a chapter where Artemis follows through on her threats? She's not one to make empty threats. It would be so funny. And couldn't she try kicking him or pulling his hair out?
9/9/2012 c1 5DangerousD
This whole thing was great! I loved the battle secne and the kryponite down gym shorts was hilarious!
8/2/2012 c1 FarPastFairytale
Love. Love. Love. Love. Did I mention I love this? Please write more like this...this fandom needs you! Ah the Artemis...and Conner...yeah, I love you. And this. Write another one, please, and soon!

7/23/2012 c1 Cue.Mysterious
Absolutely lovely. I love Conner and Artemis friendshippyness.
7/22/2012 c1 5Apocalypse owner
Jaja loved it
7/4/2012 c1 1Rhianna Park
This was amazing the characterization was spot on :) I've always sort of thought that Artemis and Connor had some sort of friendship (especially since 'Depths') and this sort of explained it perfectly, like him acting as a big chivalrous brother in a way :) loved it, keep up the writing!
22 Page 1 2 Next »