for Strange and Beautiful

8/5/2018 c2 MyNameIsConnor
Yes. This was perfect! I need more Jane x Eli! And honestly 7 years isn't that big of a deal, as long as they avoid sex until Jane is older, and more than just a year when it would be legal, more like 4 or 5 years. My parents are 8.5 years apart and happily married :).
Also if you like Bryan Dechart's performance as Eli you should check out a game called Detroit: Become Human. He played one of the three lead roles and it was amazing! I'm currently on a binge-watching spree of things he's been in because of it...
7/13/2014 c2 1MLM24
I love this! I hope you continue it!
9/23/2012 c2 3TheOneAndOnlyBellaRiddle
omgg love this . please update soon(:
9/6/2012 c2 4SJ2019
Oh my God! I'm in love! I've absolutely loved the Jane/Eli relationship since they first introduced the prospect of a relationship. Although, part of that might be because I'm in love with Bryan Dechart(he's mine!). I understand if you can't update very soon, but please don't give up on this story, it,s practically the only Jane/Eli one out there.
8/18/2012 c2 2shieldmyheart
Thank you for not dragging out the reveal; I don't think my heart would have been able to handle the suspense haha

I really like Eli's reaction. It seemed pretty believable to me as well as Billy's reaction. I think Billy would try to go all "tough guy" when he meets Eli because he wants to protect Jane :) Idk that just seems like something he would do.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how this progresses!
8/18/2012 c1 shieldmyheart
I'm excited and nervous for what's to come. So far this is really good. I really love Eli and, despite he and Jane's age difference, I think they'd be good together. I can't wait to see where you take this!
8/16/2012 c2 5hadrianlopez1
i WOULD like to here more of this story
8/15/2012 c2 1ChristineCollin
I like. HA! I MEAN I LOVE! This is really good! Thank you for not dragging out the "big reveal" ;) I hope you continue!
8/13/2012 c1 Guest
Oh do a scene where eli has dinner with jane, ben, and billy for the first time, I find that very humorous
8/13/2012 c2 1SmTwnGrl
Another awesome chapter! Great job!
8/12/2012 c2 Gilmoregirls1197
Great. Please update soon
8/11/2012 c2 2charmedtomeetyou
Love it! :)
8/11/2012 c2 15wickedmusicallover095
I'm so glad you updated! I'm fairly surprised how Eli acted. I love Eli and Jane as a couple! I want to see how Ben reacts to all this also. Anyway, update soon!
8/10/2012 c1 hi there
This is beautiful! Please keep going!
8/6/2012 c1 Guest
This is soo good I hope you update this!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »