for Spring Break

6/20/2012 c2 1AFictionalMind
Nice job (as always) Aww, yeah, a little short I felt, but still VERY enjoyable! I seem to sense a Spring Season story... Anyhow, very cute! Keep it up! Hoping for an update again soon! :)
6/20/2012 c1 AFictionalMind
You are quite welcome! It was a pleasure to read you story(s) Fantastic!

Now, This is SO exciting! So many possibilities! Fantastic! Britt's POV is excellent - great detail and writing! Makes me feel like I'm there! Can't wait for more!
6/20/2012 c2 4CreativityShines
Like it! Hopefully some simonette will come soon! :)
6/20/2012 c2 5Amon23
Awww, that was a cute chapter. Update ASAP please! :D
6/20/2012 c1 4CreativityShines
Awesome! Don't really know what else to say, LOL. :) continue!
6/20/2012 c1 NukkiSeville7
Oh, fuck! I just realized that it's rated M. I don't know if I must continue reading this.

It was funny, that you mentioned the actors who made the voices of the Chipmunks :P

No sĂ© si lo Ășltimo que he dicho tiene sentido gramatical, porque no lo he corregido, pero me abro.

Nukki out!
6/20/2012 c1 61a kiss of winter
Ha, ha, love the references to the chipmunks' voice actors XD

Epic first chapter, plz update soooooon! :D
6/20/2012 c1 NukkiSeville7
Awww! I want more of this:

"We approached the lockers, "I don't care, as long as I'm with -" I was interrupted by a pair of paws wrapped around my face, covering my eyes.

"Me?" The owner of the voice spoke up."

These are the little things that I love in a Alvittany's fanfic 3

I must CONTINUE study for my GLOBAL english EXAM. I hate exams. I hate globals. I hate school!
6/20/2012 c1 9ChipmunksRule4ever
So you decided to rate it M, eh? Whatever, I bet it will be as good as the other 2 and I'm waiting for more, just warn us before 'the scenes' okay.

CR4ever, OUT!
6/20/2012 c1 5Amon23
Awesome! I'm loving it so far. I hope we get to see some 'M' rated lemony goodness between Alvin and Brittany in a future chapter. ;p Update soon please! :D
865 « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58