for The Phantom and the Moppett

7/9/2012 c3 Guest
awww...that is SO CUTE! wonder what'll happen when they get more comfortable with each other and inevitably have a big difference of opinion...I bet he'll be surprised at how stubborn Christine will probably be.
wonder what Madame Giry will think of him keeping Christine and how she might have to explain how she has one more ballerina during the day than the number that bunks in the dorm...is Erik going to have Christine in the ballet still or will he be teaching her subjects other than music at his home?
7/9/2012 c4 phantomsmelody24601
How absolutely sweet! Gosh, I love it! You've captured Christine's childlike innocence so marvelously. I love how she just accepts Erik as he is, and I also love how Erik can go from being absolutely horrible to absolutely loving and gentle. Well done, mon ami! Can't wait for more!
6/29/2012 c2 helikesitheymikey
awww...definitely love how Christine isn't scared of Erik(she hasn't seen him lose his temper yet) and is so assertive and sweet. and that Gustave made Erik promise to keep Christine safe...maybe Gustave should have added to take care of her also and not just keep her safe...

so will Erik bring her to live with him in his lair under the Opera House? or will he put her under Madame Giry's watchful eyes while he himself still is there in the shadows? does Christine know that he's not really the Angel of Music but a man?

definitely like this story and hopefully she'll see what's behind the mask when she's a bit younger...but maybe not by her removing it while he's unaware or trying to force him to remove it...honestly with how caring and kind this Christine is the only way I'd see her removing the mask is if Erik is injured and the injury either is on his head and the mask prevents access or the mask is interfering with his breathing or if he's laying on it and it looks like the position will hurt him horrendously.

and if Christine sees what's behind the mask when she's younger she might accept it more easily if she hasn't been sucked into the world's concept of being beautiful, plus if she's younger Erik might more easily believe that Christine isn't just lying to him or something...though he might think she'll change her mind when she's older...hopefully Christine would insist on him not wearing the mask when it's just themselves around.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
6/29/2012 c2 phantomsmelody24601
That almost made me cry. I hate that her father had to die, but I know that it will bring Christine and Erik together. Glad to see Nadir is here too! Lovely chapter, will there be more?
6/20/2012 c1 helikesitheymikey
so is her papa gonna live a bit longer then under the Phantom's care or will he at least be a bit more comfortable when he passes? it might be a bit nice if he asks the Phantom to watch over his daughter when he's gone since he(Phantom)'s already caring and helping them.

really interesting story. will this eventually be an ErikxChristine pairing?
6/20/2012 c1 Jade Myers
I fell in love with this the moment I saw this stars little Christine. We never really get to know Christine or her father before he ied, so I love this. Please keep writing!
6/20/2012 c1 phantomsmelody24601
Dawwww! What a sweet start! Though, I do feel so bad for Christine. I never did like the fact that her father died, but things happen. Anyways, you've gotten me hooked. I hope you write more!
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33