FanFiction.Net
for Forging a Chosen Destiny Soul of the Free Hero

9/15/2015 c1 2ShaDarkmare
Wow and you said I stink with a story. from I was able to piece together is just your version of the first episode.
2/1/2014 c1 Autumnalcheese
Agh-ah! Write more! Write more!
I am new to this whole writing thing myself, so I don't have enough experience yet to truly give a criticism but, I really love this fanfic! If ever there was to be a continuation of the story, this should have been it. Pleeease continue.
7/15/2012 c1 3unafraid
Will May be appearing?
6/30/2012 c1 7Stolloss
FFN changed the review box. I hope it saves reviews like the previous review window did, but it seems to have erased that feature.

Your description is good, but the story could have used more focus. As a prologue, it is supposed to cover what has gone on before, and you did that, but the reason for it is to lead into the main story. We had a moment between Ash and Pikachu, and the duo arrived at Pallet Town, but beyond that there isn't much to explain what the story is about. You established where we are, but not where we are going. I can't imagine you wouldn't take care of this in your second chapter, though.

You seem to have attracted a small audience already. Keep it up!
6/25/2012 c1 E
Maybe you are a slow updater but if you think about it you have a lot of context to work with in this story so this has the potential to be one of the more memorable pokemon stories on this site.

update soon cus i really whant to see a mindfuck
6/23/2012 c1 N
I wonder how missingno will play into this
6/23/2012 c1 user
update plz
6/22/2012 c1 Me
great story show me more
6/21/2012 c1 E
yes you have a great platform for an excellent story, behold ye main character who lookth beyond the forth wall shall find nothing but mindfuck
6/21/2012 c1 2Hx2
This is great! Keep going!