for Heretic

5/30/2013 c1 8Mandriel
Wow, this is really well written! I like it, but why is it rated M?
6/24/2012 c1 5Shadough
*nod of approval* Fluffy enough.
6/21/2012 c1 9Stormeon
This was amazing! Brilliant work Shady :)

The first couple of paragraphs were really well written, with great gramma and description. It would have taken me 10 years to write something that would turn out as good as this did.

Since this was AU I'm guessing that you calling Featherstripe by Featherwhisker was on purpose? Not that it really matters, it turned out well anyway :)

I would think in canon terms the crush Feather had on Raven went away by the time they were apprentices and Feather left. Since Feather had her sights set on Cedar and Ash and Rabbit was with Raven by the time she came back. But it's nice to read about what if she still had bottled up feelings for her this entire time. Not so good for Ashfall and Rabbitfur though :3

I'm rambling now, aren't I? Anyway, It was a nice touch to add "The feeling is mutual" though I don't know if it was intentional or not. Who cares? Jenci ftw.

The ending with them admitting their feelings and then Raven's thoughts of her being unworthy of her bloodline and regretting letting the relationship go on was depressing. But then again, Feather's family pretty much is cursed.

You've outdone yourself Shady :3

It's purrfect. See what I did there? ;)

-Stormy
6/21/2012 c1 9Prin Pardus
Aaaaah

I think you mentioned this in the chat or something, but I forgot about it, so it came as a surprise! At first I was thinking it was Leopardleap (since she's black, right, and isn't she in love with her cousin?) so Ravenwing kinda threw me for a loop there.

The description in this is absolutely luxurious, and the first paragraph alone was enough to blow me away. It's absolutely beautiful.

I don't think I was there when Feather first started crushing on Raven, but I do think it's hilarious with the way things turned out. But the thing that I love about this piece is that you can take something really funny - a miscommunication between rpers - and turn it into something that's really quite sad. Poor Ravenwing's all torn up in side and Featherstripe's a pitiable mess and Rabbitfur and Ashfall prolly have no clue that their mates really love other cats. I feel bad for all of them. D:

Really, though, this was beautiful. The language and level of description was amazing, like on a tier that I could never reach, and present tense worked really well with this story (I've experimented with it myself, so I know how difficult it can be, but you pulled it off really well).

The only thing that confuses me is Feather's name. I always thought it was Featherstripe, not Featherwhisker? Or have I been wrong all this time? D: