FanFiction.Net
for Pretty Fly for a White Guy

5/4/2021 c1 Blaze Zion
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
9/8/2019 c1 EricFan71
Holy crap, I have never laughed so hard and I actually replicated Pam’s reaction when she first saw Bill.

I’ve read this several times and I crack up each time. BRILLIANT!
6/28/2019 c1 mexton
Laughing my butt off
11/26/2018 c1 TeamEricNSookie
I want to laugh but... poor Bill? 8-)
1/7/2018 c1 msbuffi
This is, without a doubt, the most hilarious, funniest thing I have ever read! Thanks for sharing!
4/30/2013 c1 cros
OMG-Loved. This. Story! I had to control my laughing since I'm reading this while my five year old is asleep next to me. I had tears running down my cheeks!
3/7/2013 c1 4MayaStormborn
Priceless! Utterly priceless! Forget comedy gold, that was a diamond jewelled platinum tiara from Pluto! Jeez I'm crying from laughing so hard!
9/5/2012 c1 2Northwoman
I couldn't quite figure out when this took place, at first I thought after from Dead to Worse but if the Queen is still alive, perhaps right after All Together Dead? I did laugh hysterically at some points. I was glad to see Eric & Sookie together. I really enjoy a stupid and finally dead Bill.
8/11/2012 c1 TheConstantReader03
LMAO! That was hilarious
8/3/2012 c1 Cageyspice
So, so funny! Thanks Sassy!
8/3/2012 c1 26BathshebaRocks
I do love to see comedy stories on the site, and this had some great elements, especially a snarky Pam. Bill is an easy target though, so there is scope for a subtle build up rather than going in with the sledgehammer straight away. It was a bit unkind to kill him at the end - although I'm sure it was very satisfying. I would have been tempted to let him live to enjoy the humiliation!
7/20/2012 c1 19kjwrit
I just realized I never reviewed this, but now I hate you all over again because I have those craptastic songs stuck on a loop in my brain. *De ne ne nuh - ne nuh - "Can't touch this..."* Hahaha It was a blast to beta this and a pleasure to read all over again and I look forward to whatever you grace us with in your future writing! *kisses*
7/15/2012 c1 girlie0425
This is the funniest story I have read in a long time thank u
7/11/2012 c1 11onefee27
This story was hilarious! You had me laughing the whole way through!
7/1/2012 c1 19Spaz85
That was awesome, so funny!
30 Page 1 2 Next »