for Kidnapping 101

8/20 c14 9TooInsaneToFuction
AAAAAAAA
6/3 c12 11Knightfall101
I'm a big Bats fan but I honestly hate Batman in this fic. Who mentally tortures a kid and calls it "helping"? And he calls the Rogues the villains.
3/10 c14 WindAuthor
I hate CLIFFHANGERS! Especially if you leave us waiting !
9/3/2020 c14 Guest
please update
6/10/2020 c14 spacekid96
I hope you can continue this someday
I have reread this story so many times
4/16/2020 c14 MagicIceDragon
Ya need to update
3/16/2020 c1 12Falconress
This is hilarious!
12/7/2019 c9 Guest
I know this is late and all but i doubt mirror master wouldn't question it
10/3/2019 c14 Guest
love it
5/16/2019 c14 51Tamuril2
I love this story! Words cannot describe how terrified I am for Barry and Wally (and the Rogues). Hopefully Batman and the others get their heads out of their behinds soon and see the truth...otherwise things could get really bad.

I vote Alfred somehow "switches sides" and in doing so helps Bruce see the light.
3/5/2019 c12 4Hayoen
...Batman is a fking idiot. And if I was Barry, I would've used my annoyance-fueled superspeed to fking punch them all into the next fking decade. That's what i think
I also think that if Batman was the World's Greatest fking Detective, then HE WOULD FKING KNOW THAT HENRY DIDN'T FKING KILL NORA (using TV show "the Flash" names)! FOR FK'S SAKE!
3/5/2019 c9 Hayoen
Christmas holiday is only two WEEKS? I have two MONTHS for Christmas holiday! Two weeks are for term breaks!
3/5/2019 c4 Hayoen
Ugh, I had hoped Robin and everyone else would figure out it WASN'T Stockholm Syndrome after all, but nooooooooooooooooo, they just have to-!
I can't even right now. I'm so annoyed at them. I thought Flash was friends with the Rogues in at least ONE of the storylines (comics, YJ, TV SHOW!)
1/28/2019 c14 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Please UPDATE really soon!
1/6/2019 c1 Guest
This is such an amazing fic, incredibly well written so thanks a ton for sharing it! I really enjoyed it so thanks again dear! :D
451 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »