FanFiction.Net
for Madagascar 4: Circus Showdown!

6/9/2013 c35 Guest
The whole fic is realy good and amusing to read.
But the time between the posts is sadly to long with one post or less per month.
I hope we could read more from you sooner than normal,
An anonymus excited reader
6/9/2013 c1 Meloriafan11
omg! just, like, omg! this is all so cool!
6/8/2013 c35 4CLake
Please more Gabby and Marty :)
6/7/2013 c35 inhire
i cant wat tell next chapter please be up soon
6/6/2013 c35 SuperShadow515
Great chapter! I was laughing the whole time! Alex did go crazy. At least that's what Vitaly thinks... Please update soon. When I saw a new chapter was out, I was so excited!
6/6/2013 c33 Guest
I LOVE how you spread out the couplesā€˜ stories. BIG supporter of Saffy/Vitaly. Cant wait to find out what happens next
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
6/6/2013 c35 elibrinkley
i loved it keep up the work i will be gone for 5 weeks this summer id love new chapters wating for me to read when i get back or one more before i go on monday :)
6/6/2013 c35 73Scruff the Rat
You're right. This would be one long ass movie! XD But it'd still be a good movie, nonetheless! Alex is going to propose to Gia...and he has Vitaly's blessing! You just made my day with this chapter!

But I wonder...does Marty have something similar in mind?
6/6/2013 c35 Super Guest
Wow... I thought Alex would have done things New York style but actually using his roots for something important in his life is brilliant. Now if he plans to continue along with the Lion Lore, he's probably going have Marty and Vitaly help him with it. Also, could you possibly answer my question as to whether Marlene from the Penguins show is going to be included, it would be really cool if you did, I know it.
6/6/2013 c35 6FreakingCrazy
Ay Yi, Yie! This chapter is great. Go get em Tiger- Er, Lion! Please Update Soon!
6/5/2013 c35 Kellene
I can't say much but...
I freaking LOVE this fanfic! I Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for writing this! Update soon! :D
6/5/2013 c35 29Funkywatermelon
Oh girl; even though I helped with the dream idea, I FELL for it! Lols. And I actually love ALex going through courting traditions from his home, adorable! I also am glad that Alex has passed the first step!

Now I'm eager to see how melmans ring is doing, and to see my girls again!

Keep up the great work! With luck well get a lot done on this story this summer! :D
6/5/2013 c35 VBeast
LOL! Alex got trolled by a dream! That had to stink. I agree, those traditions are confusing!

I'm still curious who contacted the penguins and wanted to meet them at Duni's Hill.
5/30/2013 c1 m
i love you
5/21/2013 c5 biketboyz 79
Dude you m79iss spelled can and added 2 thes,but other than this awsome job i hope you make a madagascar 4
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »